• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I got the 8 limit of Brown Bear and for the shipping it’s a pretty decent price. To put it in perspective I have a case of Red Army 223 from TS purchased on 4/2 for pretty much the same price plus 200 rounds of course.

I got the 8 limit of Brown Bear and for the shipping it’s a pretty decent price. To put it in perspective I have a case of Red Army 223 from TS purchased on 4/2 for pretty much the same price plus 200 rounds of course.
Yeah they’re a great company.

AAAAND all 223 is gone. Thanks for playing everyone [laugh]

Still want to publicly thank @andrew1220 for keeping people in the know, that was something I’ve never seen before. Like trying to get Pats tickets.
Hats off regardless.
Glad to help!! I love knowing all this ammo is getting shipped behind enemy lines right to everyone’s door. F U dimples.

The wife wanted to go to Bass Pro tonight. I bought some bullets, and two 20 round boxes of 7.62x51 NATO that was just sitting on the shelf all alone, decent price as well.

PM me the link please!

Dude, thank you! Snagged some tracer .22 for the lulz, and a 500 brick of HP x39! Good deal all around, and seems like a great company to support. Also agreed, I hate dimples.
That’s been up for like 2 weeks now.

Now is the best time to build that AR15 in x39 folks.
Currently building a 10.5 x39, very excited.
The 800 rds of Brown Bear was only $15 ups. Great deal imho.
THIS

Dude, thank you! Snagged some tracer .22 for the lulz, and a 500 brick of HP x39! Good deal all around, and seems like a great company to support. Also agreed, I hate dimples.

Currently building a 10.5 x39, very excited.

THIS
Nice! Glad others were able to snag some ammo.

Not a horrible deal...

That's not a bad deal at all, I've been getting mine at Wally for not much more than that without dropping $300+ at once though. They had Magtach 50rd boxes on Wednesday, I grabbed a case. After tax it was still only .59/Rd.

Back
Top Bottom