• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I placed one order Friday and another on Saturday. Both said 10 day shipping and today both purchases were credited back to my card. The orders are still in their system. WTF is this crap? If I order again will they pull this again before they ship it?

I placed one order Friday and another on Saturday. Both said 10 day shipping and today both purchases were credited back to my card. The orders are still in their system. WTF is this crap? If I order again will they pull this again before they ship it?

this isn’t good

Are you a Prime member? Another thread (or post in this thread) indicated they were prioritizing orders from Prime members.

Is it shown with your credit card as a pending transaction or is it a credit? I placed an order on the 12th and haven't received a shipping confirmation yet. Shows as a pending transaction on my card. Not a prime member

Is it shown with your credit card as a pending transaction or is it a credit? I placed an order on the 12th and haven't received a shipping confirmation yet. Shows as a pending transaction on my card. Not a prime member

Interesting - I’m a Prime member and my order from Monday isn’t showing up on my CC statement whatsoever. I don’t really need what I ordered anyway, but it was the same price as a similar order I placed last fall.

Same happened to me. Ordered on 3/13/2020.....got the charge.....then this past Monday the charged was removed and my invoice still shows “waiting for tracking”.
I attempted to email and ask what happened to my order and didn’t hear back. So I am clueless as to what went down with my order.

I believe most credit card companies won't allow a merchant to charge until they ship the item. Most likely it's never much of an issue, even if they charge and ship within a day, but with the delays they're expecting they probably had to reverse the charge.

Similar to others, I ordered on Friday night and just got a shipping notification.

I wonder if they're prioritizing orders from Prime members over others.
They are shipping Prime members as a priority. Somebody spoke live with them yesterday and they confirmed as much.
Yup that was me

I got a few of my orders today. There was an earlier order that I called on this morning and the rep sent a quick email to the shipping dept. A few hours later I got the tracking info.

Well cheapest 9 is closing on close to half a buck a round now and shipping is about 2 weeks...About as long as the silly season will last...If you are stuck getting this by the case , you already lost...

Got a feeling come late fall guys will be popping hollow points at paper targets and tin cans just because_____________ (fill in the blank)...

As we used to say in the Artillery,.." End of Mission"..."Prepare to March Order!"

Good Luck!!

View attachment 339499
I think hitting some pumpkins filled with water will make you feel better come fall.

Interesting - I’m a Prime member and my order from Monday isn’t showing up on my CC statement whatsoever. I don’t really need what I ordered anyway, but it was the same price as a similar order I placed last fall.

Got my shipping confirm just now. Not too shabby for an order placed Monday morning.

This may, or may not be a photo of the TSUSA store shelves...

5e72d2c5dd4f6.image.jpg

I also ordered some ammo on the 13th I am prime member. I didn’t receive an email with shipping info but I logged in this morning and it shows tracking and expected delivery today.

If you get a lot of shipments and you want updates create an account with UPS and FedEx. It’s free to create an account and you will get emails from both companies when anyone creates a shipment to your address. When I ordered my email from TSUSA said Monday delivery, at some point over the weekend UPS sent an email saying it would be delayed one day. In the app or web based browser you will see all of your shipments and options for incoming packages.

I placed 2 orders - one on 3/11 and one on 3/14 - I received the 3/11 order the 17th and the 3/14 order on the18th - The 3/14 order I moved fast one when I received the back in stock notification.

I ordered some last Fri or Sat, got an email last night saying it shipped. I am a prime member though. They are keeping up, just gotta be patient. Hopefully they don't jack prices up to much on future shipments of 9mm.

I ordered some last Fri or Sat, got an email last night saying it shipped. I am a prime member though. They are keeping up, just gotta be patient. Hopefully they don't jack prices up to much on future shipments of 9mm.
The prices will be going up. TS gets their supply from the distribution channel. As those prices go up, so will TS's. No way around it, really.

Just a sitrep - the few cases of 6.5C I ordered on Sunday are shipping today for delivery tomorrow (am a prime member)

Good to know. Even though 6.5CM is a popular caliber, it's not 9mm or .45ACP which everyone and their grandmother is ordering.

Back
Top Bottom