• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Finally went out and made it to MA but was “improperly sorted” and on a delay with no update.

Same thing happened to me today with one out of two orders. They were both set to be delivered today, only one came and all prior UPS tracking for the missing one disappeared to be replaced with that “improperly sorted” message.

🐯

No common 357, 7.62x39, 30-30...all in stock. Every time I order it takes several weeks. I marvel at the posts on here of "ordered on Saturday, arrived on Monday."

I'm sorry to hear that, and I don't understand it. I literally ordered my last two cases late Friday night and they were delivered today. I surely don't understand your difficulties.

Speaking of steel cased shit, has anyone used Winchester steel? I forget the name its like 150 a case maybe less. I remember people whining about it when it came out but not sure if it changed at all...

Not sure when I bought it but I had a box that I used recently. WInchester forged. By far the worst ammo ever. This batch the casings were out of spec for sure.

My bad luck with them continues. Ordered almost two weeks ago...everything was in stock...sat in “awaiting tracking label” for over a week...finally got an email it was shipping and sat at “awaiting pickup from carrier” for 4 days. Finally went out and made it to MA but was “improperly sorted” and on a delay with no update.
Exact same thing is happening to me, put my order in March 4th, shipped march 6. Still waiting for my "improperly sorted" order. What normally takes 1 day is now 5 days and no delivery.

My bad luck with them continues. Ordered almost two weeks ago...everything was in stock...sat in “awaiting tracking label” for over a week...finally got an email it was shipping and sat at “awaiting pickup from carrier” for 4 days. Finally went out and made it to MA but was “improperly sorted” and on a delay with no update.

Exact same thing is happening to me, put my order in March 4th, shipped march 6. Still waiting for my "improperly sorted" order. What normally takes 1 day is now 5 days and no delivery.

Unfortunately, UPS has been overwhelmed by $90 bottles of Purell and $200 boxes of paper masks to ship ammo like they used to.

Last order was a little slower than usual but still good time wise. I had put it in on a Tuesday night, got it Monday, was processed Thurs but not picked up until Friday.

I made another order last night and it's got a tracking number already. My guess is it shows Friday. Back to typical ultra fast service again I think.

Last order was a little slower than usual but still good time wise. I had put it in on a Tuesday night, got it Monday, was processed Thurs but not picked up until Friday.
14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg
8h0c8.jpg
confusedmacgyvermeme-5ab8392eae9ab8003778609b.PNG
ops.meme_.nba_.jpg

My orders with TS have always arrived within three days. Don't know where they shipped my orders from but I have no complaints at all about their order to arrival times.
I don't sit on the porch waiting for the truck to come down the driveway or constantly check my orders either...everybody and their brother in the country is ordering ammo in these times so any delay is ( or should be) taken for granted.

My 2 orders from a place in Ohio were also fast. Got two in today that were ordered Sunday evening......and they were cheaper than TS by several dollars each. Another ordered today has already shipped and should be here Friday morning.

The guys in the ammo distribution chain are busting their humps these days.....kudos to them!

I have their Prime membership so free shipping which ends up being overnight. Placed an order Monday for some shotgun ammo and still waiting for tracking. I’m hoping I get one tomorrow and I have the order Friday.

Only had one issue where my order didn’t come because of a damaged box. They refunded it right away.

No common 357, 7.62x39, 30-30...all in stock. Every time I order it takes several weeks. I marvel at the posts on here of "ordered on Saturday, arrived on Monday."
Call them.

Also, was in Bud's Guns and Smoky Mountain Knife Works earlier today. Both had ammo by the pallet all over the place. But NOT cheap. Case prices: 115gr 9mm for $200+, 223 @ $289, 45 @ $300ish, assorted 22 @ 5-7¢/round and up. I'm happy to wait for my free delivery from TSUSA.

Now, the $12.95 Croatian surplus steel AK mags at SMKW? Bought another dozen of those. Passed on the $13.95 gen2 AR magpuls.

Last edited:
Call them.

Also, was in Bud's Guns and Smoky Mountain Knife Works earlier today. Both had ammo by the pallet all over the place. But NOT cheap. Case prices: 115gr 9mm for $200+, 223 @ $289, 45 @ $300ish, assorted 22 @ 5-7¢/round and up. I'm happy to wait for my free delivery from TSUSA.

Now, the $12.95 Croatian surplus steel AK mags at SMKW? Bought another dozen of those. Passed on the $13.95 gen2 AR magpuls.
Happy to take some karma Croat mags from ya 🙂

I've definitely seen a slow down. Used to get to me in about two days, shipped same day or next morning. Been taking a few days the last couple of orders. I ordered Tuesday morning and no shipping notice yet.

Back
Top Bottom