Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Holy shit. I just looked at 416 prices. $6 per round at midway?! That’s more than 50 BMG.

Makes 375 H&H look like a bargain. Just got some 375 PPU from Targetsport. Plan was to reload, but when they'll sell me loaded ammo at a $1.68/ea and buying PPU brass was going to be $1.44/ea, it seemed obvious.

I've got one of these one the way in - can't wait. Lefty Zastava M70 Mauser....

i-gH7QF3m-S.jpg

Makes 375 H&H look like a bargain. Just got some 375 PPU from Targetsport. Plan was to reload, but when they'll sell me loaded ammo at a $1.68/ea and buying PPU brass was going to be $1.44/ea, it seemed obvious.

I've got one of these one the way in - can't wait. Lefty Zastava M70 Mauser....

i-gH7QF3m-S.jpg

Nice. I picked up a Ruger No.1 in .416 Rigby because...well, you can't tell me you trust the way elephants look at you.

Mystery ammo box came in today.
My ordering history is purely wolf 9, 223, and 762x39. They sent me a new 30 cal ammo can containing a box of wolf gold and a ziplock bag with 19 rnds of Red Army 762x39, and some stickers. Not bad, but I'm still in it for the discounts and free shipping.

Mystery ammo box came in today.
My ordering history is purely wolf 9, 223, and 762x39. They sent me a new 30 cal ammo can containing a box of wolf gold and a ziplock bag with 19 rnds of Red Army 762x39, and some stickers. Not bad, but I'm still in it for the discounts and free shipping.

Two years of prime and 10,000 rounds a year ordered and I’ve never received a prime gift. I’m a little butthurt.

Nice catch Andrew!

One of the best things about NES is all the extra "eyes" that see important and serious things like Ammo and Firearm Recalls.

Keep up the Great Work!

~Matt

f*** yeah Wolf AK hollow points back in stock after being out for over a week. Placing another 3k-round order (mixed ammo)
Came in today. I feel pretty stocked for a while. I need a wolf tshirt or something. Huge fan of this ammo.

Also threw in some 9mm hollowpoints for try out: Federal Law Enforcement 147gr ($13), and PPU 147gr ($12). If wolf made 9mm hollowpoints, I would only buy those.

Just had a "meh" experience at best, despite me loving them for the past few years. When I signed up for prime a year ago, the deal was you get refunded the difference if you don't save the cost of prime (that deal seems to be scrubbed from the website now). I didn't save the $95, so I emailed last week asking about the refund b/c my membership was up for renewal. Never heard back, so called and got some snot-nosed bratty girl on the other end. When I mentioned the deal, she incredulously asked "where did you see that??" "On your website" was my reply. She was pretty sarcastic and valley-girlish the whole time on the phone. First not-so-great experience with them. Waiting for the prime manager to get in touch with me.

Last edited:
Can someone with a Prime account tell me how much Fiocchi 124gr 9mm is for a case?

The Prime give you 8% off,
does not matter what you order.

If prime costs $95 you would have to order $1187 of stuff to get the $95 back. But Prime allows you also to buy say a 50 round box of something only and get free shipping too.

Last edited:
Update - I heard back and they are refunding me the difference (a check or credit, my choice). Can't get a straight answer as to what happened to the "get your unused $ back" question, but I will still continue to use them.

Back
Top Bottom