• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Already bought 2 cases from them. About to buy another case and some extra JHP rounds for prepper stock.

I find it interesting how the first posts of this thread predicted that Maura would slap the company. Over a year later, they're doing business better than ever. If only the gun dealers had the balls these guys do.

edit. its only been 6 months, but still no sign from Maura.

Last edited:
I find it interesting how the first posts of this thread predicted that Maura would slap the company. Over a year later, they're doing business better than ever. If only the gun dealers had the balls these guys do.

Over a year? Sorry, am I missing something? The first post in this thread was Dec 14, 2017 that is 121 days ago.

Another company will now ship to me because I sent them a copy of my LTC. They were harassed by our AG and wouldn't ship here for years. What did Target Sports legal dept. find that other companies can't seem to find.

Another company will now ship to me because I sent them a copy of my LTC. They were harassed by our AG and wouldn't ship here for years. What did Target Sports legal dept. find that other companies can't seem to find.
Theyre out there, just have to do the leg work to find them. I think other companies are just lazy due to the fact MA is a small market and its not worth the hassle for them. Bigger the company is, the more likely they are to be guilty of this behavior. MA isnt worth 5 minutes of Midway's time.

Every time I order from them I make sure to write a thank you note in the space provided. Something along the lines of
"Thank you for your support of Massachusetts gun owners"
I started doing this too and am now getting notes back in the packing slips saying "thank you for supporting Target Sports USA".... Made my day!

Yup. There are 2 big online vendors that will now ship to MA if a copy of LTC is sent to them.

Just grabbed some more HST to feed-test the new Glock. With the unsafety of putting these unsafe bullets into my unsafe gun, I hope that I can get to the range before spacetime rips open and lets the Old Gods through. I hope just having them in the same house doesn't level the neighborhood (that's where I keep all my stuff).

I got 1000rds of 9mm coming my way, love these guys. I’m afraid to sign up for prime because then it’ll just make me buy more ammo.

Just grabbed some more HST to feed-test the new Glock. With the unsafety of putting these unsafe bullets into my unsafe gun, I hope that I can get to the range before spacetime rips open and lets the Old Gods through. I hope just having them in the same house doesn't level the neighborhood (that's where I keep all my stuff).

One man should not be allowed to hold that much power in his hands! It’s just so reckless!:eek:

I got 1000rds of 9mm coming my way, love these guys. I’m afraid to sign up for prime because then it’ll just make me buy more ammo.
Same here, maiden order. Seriously considering getting a prime membership since I often am looking for less than a case. Sadly, they are out of all Tokarev ammo at present.

Sadly, they are out of all Tokarev ammo at present.

Wow that must be in demand. I just checked my other 4 vendors and all but 1 are sold out. Unfortunately the one vendor who has the Fiocchi tok ammo, only has 3 boxes in stock. I guess if you were to buy a bunch of ammo to ease the shipping cost it might be worthwhile?....

Wow that must be in demand. I just checked my other 4 vendors and all but 1 are sold out. Unfortunately the one vendor who has the Fiocchi tok ammo, only has 3 boxes in stock. I guess if you were to buy a bunch of ammo to ease the shipping cost it might be worthwhile?....
Well when I added the case of 9mm, that's free and I was hoping it would make the entire order free shipping but the "free" only applies to the case itself. When I added some extra stuff like a few boxes of 380, that cost $12 for like 4 boxes, which isn't worth it to me. It sounds like the prime membership might have free shipping entirely, which would be enticing to someone like me that sometimes wants just a few boxes of "fun" calibers like Tokarev that I won't be shooting often.

I haven't checked the details of the membership yet, but I hope that's the case. I know one shop not far from me that probably has Tok ammo, I just haven't gone over there recently.

I know PPU does a lot of calibers like Tok and I heard they only do shipments to USA a few times a year (maybe that was only their M1 30-06 though). If so, maybe the stock present in the US has dried up until the next shipment.

I don't reload pistol ammo, but I might try Tok if it's feasible (haven't looked into it).

I don't reload pistol ammo, but I might try Tok if it's feasible (haven't looked into it).

I reload Tok and it took a little bit of trial and error with sizing/expanding/crimping but now I have it figured out. I run 90 gr XTPs over Power Pistol powder and get excellent accuracy out of my Romanian Tok. Also a nice fireball....

My reloads run me about $10 per 50.

I reload Tok and it took a little bit of trial and error with sizing/expanding/crimping but now I have it figured out. I run 90 gr XTPs over Power Pistol powder and get excellent accuracy out of my Romanian Tok. Also a nice fireball....

My reloads run me about $10 per 50.
Sounds like I'll be ordering a set of dies then...
as soon as I figure out the differences on loading pistol (I know about crimping, etc., but that's about it).

Sounds like I'll be ordering a set of dies then...
as soon as I figure out the differences on loading pistol (I know about crimping, etc., but that's about it).
You have to lube tok cases since it’s bottlenecked so you’ll be fine if you’ve been reloading rifle calibers. It’s pretty easy and I can help ya if you have questions.

Back
Top Bottom