Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

It's been over a month since they made this announcement. I don't see any repercussions yet. Maura feeling the pressure if her bullshit?
She could just be waiting until the per-shipment civil penalty is so high that Target Sports dare not take the case to trial, since p(loss)>0, no matter how good their case.

I'll keep that in mind, I just want to hear back from them first.
I'll trade ya for 357 if you prefer... Figure out the cost ratio/differential and let me know. I know I have 357, not sure what flavors though... And if there's somebody closer that makes it cheaper for you on gas and time I promist not to be butthurt, I have plenty of both
[party]

I'll trade ya for 357 if you prefer... Figure out the cost ratio/differential and let me know. I know I have 357, not sure what flavors though... And if there's somebody closer that makes it cheaper for you on gas and time I promist not to be butthurt, I have plenty of both
[party]
No response from them yet but how would you feel about meeting at my club In Marlborough, we could shoot a bit. Don't worry about the price differential.

No response from them yet but how would you feel about meeting at my club In Marlborough, we could shoot a bit. Don't worry about the price differential.

Just got a box of 22mag to go with the 22mag bullpup I bought a few days ago. 3 days order to porch. Looks like they're back on track:)

Funny thing, I ordered a couple boxes each of two brands, requested notification when another came back in stock. Very next day I get an email saying it was in so I ordered a couple boxes. I called to see if they could save themselves postage and combine orders (prime means no shipping charge) but she said the first order was already packed.

I told her how much we all appreciate what they're doing and the stand they had taken. She told me that essentially their lawyers looked at the situation after the "news" story, decided MA didn't have a leg to stand on, and decided not to give in. She said business was up a lot, I told her they had mine (and a few others) for life. We agreed that the idea of a firearms company in CT standing up to a petty tyrant in MA was ironic :) I told her that I used to order from a company in Idaho named "Freedom Munitions" until they knuckled under. Freedom, yeah right...

Yeah, F-U Maura!

I even got the prime , free shipping on all orders wholesale prices and 3rd quarter they will send you ammo based on what you've been purchased .
Same here. Signed up for Prime yesterday and ordered a number of different types. Still looking for something I like enough to buy a case of, but with the free shipping / discount for Prime, it seems to make sense to go with smaller orders for the moment.

Anyone order from them recently? Placed an order on Monday and only the shipping label has been created. Hasn’t shipped yet. Must be slammed.

Anyone order from them recently? Placed an order on Monday and only the shipping label has been created. Hasn’t shipped yet. Must be slammed.
Ive had kind of crappy luck with them. 2 weeks isnt unusual for me. Havent ordered in a good month and a half or so though, maybe more.

Order placed yesterday morning. Showing as "in transit"
Hoping it arrives tomorrow
Edit - arrived mid day Saturday. That is a bit over 48 hours from order to receipt

Last edited:
The only reason I don't order from them more often is financial. Awesome company, great selection, easy to use website, fast shipping, good prices, AND they're sticking it to Maura - what's not to like??

Same. I'm currently keeping an eye on their .458 SOCOM selection. If it improves and they start offering more variety, an order is going to be placed. Can't afford to buy anything else at the moment, since I'm not low on any other calibers.

I've had good luck with them thus far. Placed my last order on 4/4 and it was delivered 4/10...6 days on the dot. The actual shipping time was 1 day for me. For me, it seems like most the of the time is taken up by processing.

Back
Top Bottom