• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Ordered on Sunday, just now got the shipping notice. It'll probably be here tomorrow.

Four days is about twice as long as it's ever taken to receive an order from them. Lol.
Same with my order from Sunday, got the notification this morning

FYI Bump for TS email. Just had a email drop from TS. 8 cent mini mags. 80 cent steel case 300 b/o. 52 cent aguilla 7.5 shot 12 ga. And a good amount more. Not the greatest prices but the not worst either.
This is showing 11 cents for the hollow points. Even with Prime, it’s still not 8 cents unless my math is off 😂. Then add sales tax

Looks like the CCI SV is 8 cents though

This is showing 11 cents for the hollow points. Even with Prime, it’s still not 8 cents unless my math is off 😂. Then add sales tax

Looks like the CCI SV is 8 cents though
0.073 ... what I paid on tax free weekend for CCI SV.

I like it better than the Super Extra Whatever stuff.

Belom 124 gr 9mm is back in stock. $275/case for members. Sealed primers. Nice brass. As previously discussed, good stuff. Shot a couple thousand of it myself no problem

Sunday’s order arrived today unfortunately I’m not home today so I get a text from the wife saying “I’m assuming the two heavy ass boxes that showed up today are ammo, do I need to move them in case it rains?”

My response was yes please.

Her retort
“Into the garage is as far as I could get, and they got my jeans dirty!”

Ooops

Belom 124 gr 9mm is back in stock. $275/case for members. Sealed primers. Nice brass. As previously discussed, good stuff. Shot a couple thousand of it myself no problem

Thanks, snagged some of that based on your post.

Sunday’s order arrived today unfortunately I’m not home today so I get a text from the wife saying “I’m assuming the two heavy ass boxes that showed up today are ammo, do I need to move them in case it rains?”

My response was yes please.

Her retort
“Into the garage is as far as I could get, and they got my jeans dirty!”

Ooops
mine was delivered yesterday when I was not around. it got slid across the front walkway, presumably being pushed by foot, to the door step, then slightly rolled up and over the threshold into the porch and left there. that was as far as she was moving it. but it was out of the rain inside behind a now locked door, and away from the watchful eye of porch pirates. which thankfully aren't too bad in the area in my experience.

It went from a nice ammo can with ammo and stickers to a plastic ammo can with stickers and goodies... to this cheap cleaning kit. Don't get me wrong its "free" so it is what it is.
I hate it how they add .357 + 38 and 9mm + 380 ... LOL
Cheap bastards, at least change that 38 for a 45, give us 3 calibers, not 2.

I hope whoever came up with thet marketing idea got a promotion.

It went from a nice ammo can with ammo and stickers to a plastic ammo can with stickers and goodies... to this cheap cleaning kit. Don't get me wrong its "free" so it is what it is.

I do not believe this is accurate. This gift does not seem to be the annual membership gift. From the email I received:

Free Prime Ammo Mystery Gift
Thank you for being a Target Sports USA Prime Member! As a token of our appreciation for your loyalty, please enjoy this complementary gift from our team to YOU!

Last edited:
Yeah i got a wierd sling from them once, some garbage steel case .45 another, then some odd swag item w/ a logo - can't quite remember what that was, a patch maybe? Nothing usable to date. But I still love them.

I believe TSUSA purges slow-moving inventory from time to time. Those items become "Gifts."

Everyone recall the "Blackhawk CIA Security Lanyard" with every full-case order...?

View attachment 653513
i still have 2, it is handy to keep a range key card in it. a hard days of buying ammo before getting into reloading... :)

Back
Top Bottom