PMC Ammunition Prime : $14.71 /$0.29 Per Round

PMC Bronze 9mm Luger Ammo 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket​

Rating(s) starstarstarstarstar (1103) View all Ratings
ā€¢ Write A Review
Product SKU # :TSPMC9A | MPN: PMC9A | UPC # :741569070270
PMC Bronze 9mm Luger Ammo 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket

Prime : $14.71 /$0.29 Per Round

Last edited:
Yep. I looked it over and decided I could spend $199 a lot better than getting a bunch of stuff I don't need and if I did I wouldn't buy those ones. I also wouldn't be caught dead in a "shemagh".
I donā€™t mind a shemagh out in the field (camping/hiking/fire pit drinking whatever) theyā€™re hugely useful and a must have field item, itā€™s basically just a larger warmer ā€˜drive on ragā€™, that said, as a fashion item with those gay ass pegged skinny jeans and white sneakers on a picnic? Yaaaa, thatā€™s not happening. lol

I've been very happy with all the PMC ammo I have picked up recently. Most of you know that when I buy a case of something I always throw in a few loose boxes of the same to evaluate the lot. Everything has been very good, very clean and very affordable. PMC is GTG...
~Enbloc

I've been very happy with all the PMC ammo I have picked up recently. Most of you know that when I buy a case of something I always throw in a few loose boxes of the same to evaluate the lot. Everything has been very good, very clean and very affordable. PMC is GTG...
~Enbloc

While my round count is relativity low for .223/5.56 shooting in general, I have had exactly zero issues with PMC.. or any brand of ammo for that matter. Having strong mag springs, a relatively clean+well maintained, good quality firearm is more of a way to avoid reliability issues compared to ammo itself. Really nice, well polished brass cases.

Jesus tapdancing christ. Just ordered a few boxes of .38 special because they had them at mildly rapey prices whereas everywhere else is only selling it at full on ass pounding prices. God I miss the days of cheap ammo.

Should be here today, so score one for TSUSA shipping!

Beginning to doubt if I'll EVER see 9mm Makarov or 8mm Mauser on here.

You know, my father said once "Get 9mm. It's what the military in most of the world uses. If there's a war, you'll at least have ammo." Well, he sure was right on that.

You know, my father said once "Get 9mm. It's what the military in most of the world uses. If there's a war, you'll at least have ammo." Well, he sure was right on that.
Where you located coyote?
There's a surplus store by me in Saugus that had a bunch in stock last time i was there. New production, believe it was norma, forget what it was going for though.

Larry has Fiocchi 9mm mak in stock for $30 per box. I think shipping is free with that code.

Surplus corrosive 8mm is in stock for 50 cpr from another vendor who ships to MA

Winchester USA 5.56mm NATO Ammo 55 Grain FMJ Bulk 1000 Rounds​

Rating(s) starstarstarstarstar (20) View all Ratings
ā€¢ Write A Review
Product SKU # :TSWM1931000 | MPN: WM1931000 | UPC # :0208922250
Prime : $524.39 /$0.524 Per Round
Free Shipping!
- select - Case of 1000 (1 Box of 1000) - Free Shipping
AVAILABLE : 96 IN STOCK
QUANTITY:

Winchester USA 5.56mm NATO Ammo 55 Grain FMJ Bulk 1000 Rounds

Last edited:
Whereā€™s that guy that said awhile back ā€œListen to Powell, he says itā€™s transitory.ā€ and ā€œThis is just like Sandy Hookā€. Lol

There's a guy in the classified here selling Turkish 8mm Mauser. It's been for sale for a while and the price keeps going down. I think it's at $250 for 800 rounds.

There's a guy in the classified here selling Turkish 8mm Mauser. It's been for sale for a while and the price keeps going down. I think it's at $250 for 800 rounds.
I've heard some questionable things about the 8mm Turkish Mauser relating to hot loads and bad primers, but I'm no expert as I think some years were better than others. It's also Berdan primed so its one and done

Back
Top Bottom