• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I received my yearly Prime perk which was supposed to be ammo of various calibers previously ordered. Instead it was a small plastic ammo can, two one time use Rem wipes, and crap bore snake. WTF is this? Anyone else get shafted like that?
Pretty much everyone over the last two years

I received my yearly Prime perk which was supposed to be ammo of various calibers previously ordered. Instead it was a small plastic ammo can, two one time use Rem wipes, and crap bore snake. WTF is this? Anyone else get shafted like that?

Yup as said in the last few years there hasn't been any ammo in the "Ammo Can"...

Plus, the "Freebies" have been getting fewer and fewer good freebies...

Dang, big dissapointment. Remoil isn't even good to begin with! Even if it's free!

I still haven't gone prime. Usually try to buy whole cases and get the free shipping. I'm afraid that as soon as I sign up, the dimpled dyke will put an end to mail order somehow.

I still haven't gone prime. Usually try to buy whole cases and get the free shipping. I'm afraid that as soon as I sign up, the dimpled dyke will put an end to mail order somehow.
You have to buy enough partials and enough cases of ammo at prime prices to get the $$ back. Last two years I haven't bought any, its been so high. No way I'd do Prime.

I'm just starting to think about it again...but I can still reload 9mm a lot cheaper.....

You have to buy enough partials and enough cases of ammo at prime prices to get the $$ back. Last two years I haven't bought any, its been so high. No way I'd do Prime.

I'm just starting to think about it again...but I can still reload 9mm a lot cheaper.....
I usually meet my quota in 2 months.

I got this...

1652243663603.png

Is this part of a predator call?

For some reason, I had a reminder email that this just came in stock. Looking at it now, the price isn't all that hot. Maybe the price went up since I put in the reminder.

For some reason, I had a reminder email that this just came in stock. Looking at it now, the price isn't all that hot. Maybe the price went up since I put in the reminder.
I got some in August 2021 for 20.70 a box according to Ts, so about the same. Not sure what it was before that. Dont think I ever shot any of it.

Well that explains some of girls at a renaissance festival like king Richard's fair. You see plenty walking around with clip on animals tails but some of them have no clip showing
2010-10-17004web-jpg.614989
I remember the turkey drumstick hut,
but not the muffin booth.

Back
Top Bottom