• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Ordered a case of Winchester 5.56. After building the AR I figure I'll go through more of it. Should probably re-up my prime membership next year too...

Done. Thanks...

Great Price for .32acp carry ammo. Seecampable...
(was $21.15 a box in August 2020, now $22.99)

PMC Bronze 32 ACP AUTO Ammo 60 Grain JHP

53990.jpg
53990_1_.jpg
Thanks. I got the text also and ordered some. Signed up for prime also. When I got the text I was expecting them to be $30.00 or more per box. I was surprised to see it was cheaper than my LGS so I went prime and the price dropped a few bucks more. Worth it.

Last edited:
Here is the head stamp. The google tells me its from belarus. Not aware of any barnaul ammo plants there.
Here’s a good read

I would guess this is a way to get Russian ammo out to the world skirting the ban from current evil administration.

Here’s a good read

I would guess this is a way to get Russian ammo out to the world skirting the ban from current evil administration.
i would agree if it didn't say made in russia on it

Okay how do you do that link wizardry? 😂
I’ll expose @AHM ’s wizardry.
Sorry for delay; houseguests.

(ETA: I found the thread's base note by searching for all of the posts
that @andrew1220 had written containing the word "avatar";
sorted from newest to oldest).

When composing a message, click on the link icon (the two chain links) at the top. That will open a window where you can paste in a URL and the text you want to use to represent it:

Like This
You did the heavy lifting, thanks.
Three tweaks:
  1. I virtually never enter the "Text" into the Insert Link (Ctrl+K) dialog box. I always just:
    1. Type the cleartext of the whole sentence, paragraph, whatever ...
    2. Mouse-select (highlight) the part of the text that will be the link
    3. Hit Bold (Ctrl+B) to bold the text to make it a thicker darker blue (because XenForo's current palette is too anemic)
    4. Hit Insert Link (Ctrl+K) to enter the URL into the URL field of the dialog box - but not change anything in the Text field of the dialog box, which is pre-filled with what I highlighted and bolded above.
  2. It took me literally years to find out that if you just paste a nekkid link from a web site that XenForo can (somehow) prefetch for a executive overview, that it renders as a nice boxed thumbnail. I saw NESers doing it every day, but I couldn't figure out how they got the fancy effects.
  3. A few dozen sites like Twitter as well as YoutUbe inline as even fancier stuff if you feed the link target's URL to the Media button's dialog box instead of Insert Link (#1 above) or nekked-link-paste (#2) above.
#ProTip

Last edited:
It took me literally years to find out that if you just paste a nekkid link from a web site that XenForo can (somehow) prefetch for a executive overview, that it renders as a nice boxed thumbnail. I saw NESers doing it every day, but I couldn't figure out how they got the fancy effects.
Can, but frustratingly only usually does...

Anyone else happy that TSUSA is now including the contents of your order with the Shipping Confirmation email? I am.... [smile]

how else would government keep track of how much ammo you have?
Lol. The Government knows my favorite Beatles album... [rofl]

I do like the feature though. Having multiple orders and having to shuffle through "Receipt" and "Shipping Confirmation" emails to see what's due was becoming... tiresome.

I was going to start limiting my purchases, but then I thought... "Nawww" 🤪

Back
Top Bottom