• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

If anyone is looking for 30-30 ammo cabelas has it in stock online. Must be shipped to a store if in MA where LTC will be checked.
You MUST be logged into your account and then add the ammo to your wishlist. Then view your wishlist and you’ll be able to click on “move to cart”. Then you can update how many boxes you want from there.
is this before or after you find the dwarf who lives in the hollow of a tree that grows under the shadow of Candy Mountain?

If anyone is looking for 30-30 ammo cabelas has it in stock online. Must be shipped to a store if in MA where LTC will be checked.
You MUST be logged into your account and then add the ammo to your wishlist. Then view your wishlist and you’ll be able to click on “move to cart”. Then you can update how many boxes you want from there.
That's some sorcery right there kids.

That Aguila SE is still in stock from that other vendor for 8.5 cpr shipped. I've had great success with Aguila ammo so I'm not going to pay more for Winchester 22 lol
They now have the 500 round bulk packs again, in addition to the 50 round boxes at 8.5 cpr shipped. Limit is 2k on the bulk and 2k on the 50 round boxes.
Aguila must be pumping out some serious volume.

Blazer Aluminium for 30 cpr, cheaper than steel

The Blazer brass case 124gr. went up a little in price in the past 48 hours. 50 cents a box isn’t a big deal, but it’s in the wrong direction. Just thought it was odd.

$370 vs $303 for that:
img_5158-2.jpeg

New x39 offering at TS.
"Republic" 123gr .32 per
Never heard of it before, from the description it sounds like its Tula?
Target Sports USA carries the entire line of Tula ammunition for sale online with free shipping on bulk ammo including this Republic Training and Range ™ 7.62x39mm Ammo 123 Grain FMJ Lacquered Steel Case.
Yeah I think it's re-branded Tula. Still good. x39 coming down in price at least! Cheaper than 223.

New x39 offering at TS.
"Republic" 123gr .32 per
Never heard of it before, from the description it sounds like its Tula?
Is that the price for prime members? I might actually have to pony up and sign up for prime to get into that action.

Public Service Announcement: I don't care but some may: Found an answered question on TSUSA on the Republic 7.62x39

I also suspect it is non-corro, and mis-labeled...
Does Barnaul use corrosive primers?

The cartridges use lead-cored Full Metal Jacketed, Soft-Point (Semi-Jacketed), or Hollow Point bullets, have steel cases with Berdan primers, and use a non-corrosive propellant and primers.

From Target Sports:
Question: Hello, Is this ammo non-corrosive? - Kenneth (12/04/2021)
Response: Kenneth, this 7.62x39mm ammo produced by Republic Training and Range uses Berdan primers and can be considered corrosive.
Thank you for visiting TargetSportsUSA.com

112093.jpg

Public Service Announcement: I don't care but some may: Found an answered question on TSUSA on the Republic 7.62x39

From Target Sports:

112093.jpg
Not sure where that is coming from. Barnaul themselves claim their ammo is non corrosive. Even says so on their site. I would imagine this info would be all over the web with complaints if it were any different

Not sure where that is coming from. Barnaul themselves claim their ammo is non corrosive. Even says so on their site. I would imagine this info would be all over the web with complaints if it were any different
I agree. I've not had any issue with Barnaul primers. I think it might be TSUSA playing it safe by saying Possible Corrosion issues with Berdan-primed Republic 7.62x39.

Maybe they don't want to replace any barrels or bolts by saying it's non-corro?

Also, maybe Republic (Barnaul) is repackaging/rebranding older ammo or components. Not sure why TSUSA chose to reply this way either.

Just wanted to make that post available to those who are "corrosion-shy".

From Target Sports:

112093.jpg
So it is or it isn’t corrosive...got it, lol.

My AK’s will rot off the chassis before they stop running better than AR15’s ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom