• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

They’re giving it the ol’ college try.

Looks like I just have to win the truck and all will be right in the world. 2nd order of business is to peel all that stupid chit off the truck…
Nah kid, you're doing it wrong.

Instead do what DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince tell you to do, but spend most of the day rolling through Cambridge, Wellesley, etc..

My fear is all you schleps will chase after me like the frickin ice cream man…Hahahaha!!!

I GOT NO AMMO!!! Get away from me you damn kids or I’ll run you over!!

Hey mister! Got any 12 gauge?!? .22!!?
Mister!!! I can’t find .357 anywhere!!
Why are you speeding away??!!!!

Attachments

• A41F392E-C39F-4035-8B3D-EF819452B690.jpeg
    A41F392E-C39F-4035-8B3D-EF819452B690.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 10
Anyone know if the CMP Federal .22lr 40gr LRN Standard Velocity is this...?

View attachment 523160

I ask because both Federal and CCI are owned by Vista Outdoors and the CMP listing :

Mentions Part Number 35, which is the CCI part number for their SV .22lr 40gn LRN...

Or, this:

View attachment 523168
I don't know about the federal they sell. But, their "house brand" is made by Eley, and is very good for the price. I hope that comes in stock again in the near future. Highly recommend for the price.

I don't know about the federal they sell. But, their "house brand" is made by Eley, and is very good for the price. I hope that comes in stock again in the near future. Highly recommend for the price.
Yeah, my question was more if the "Federal" ammo was actually "CCI" Standard Velocity ammo in Federal boxing, seeing as both companies are owned by Vista Outdoors.
More of a curiosity...

And I agree, Eley has some very nice .22lr.

Yeah, my question was more if the "Federal" ammo was actually "CCI" Standard Velocity ammo in Federal boxing, seeing as both companies are owned by Vista Outdoors.
More of a curiosity...

And I agree, Eley has some very nice .22lr.
this would be a travesty if they lowered the bar and made them all equal. they never raise the bar and make the others better. I almost never buy rem or fed 22lr. cci is my go too.

this would be a travesty if they lowered the bar and made them all equal. they never raise the bar and make the others better. I almost never buy rem or fed 22lr. cci is my go too.
I was hoping they "raised the bar" because it was bound for the CMP. I ordered a case. We will see how they run...

Hey mister! Got any 12 gauge?!? .22!!?
Mister!!! I can’t find .357 anywhere!!
Why are you speeding away??!!!!

iu

.74 per
.63 per

.42 per
.46 per
Some more minimags
.12 per

If I'm going to rig a machine gun sound effect for a horn it'll be this, preferably just the dual M240Gs pounding away(but if I have to use the GAU-17/A sound I suppose I can live with it).

I recall when I heard a real x54 machine gun fire - of course with no hearing protection- it was astonishing how little it resembled anything I heard in the movies.

Back
Top Bottom