• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Just spoke with Chancy? from the CMP. They needed a new CC for my 1/8 order since I had to cancel my CC I used in January. Said it will ship next week!

My CC got hit yesterday for 2k Zero 38 cal 158 gr JSP bullets I ordered in January - will be shipping next week also. That bullet company is also in Alabama like the CMP. Kinda funny timing.

Just spoke with Chancy? from the CMP. They needed a new CC for my 1/8 order since I had to cancel my CC I used in January. Said it will ship next week!

My CC got hit yesterday for 2k Zero 38 cal 158 gr JSP bullets I ordered in January - will be shipping next week also. That bullet company is also in Alabama like the CMP. Kinda funny timing.
Good to know, my credit card was canceled last week and I have a bunch ordered from CMP to update when I get the new card

My CC was hit Wednesday for the first of my January orders, and it shipped Thursday. Yesterday, FedEx sent me a notice that signature required delivery would happen today. Now, the last time the packages were seen was at 11:59 am today in North Carolina, so I don't hold a lot of hope for them actually arriving today.

I have some of it - never shot it because I can't find a range that will let me (indoors vs bi-metal jacket)
They state 3150 which is some decent velocity. It’s still steel cased brass washed but not badly priced as I was getting Brown Bear for about $60 cheaper last year for a 500 rd case. I might buy a case for kicks.

26.99 plus ship
Limit 2

39.99 plus ship
Limit 2

138cpr

and for convenience re: mini mags...

16cpr

Last edited:

138cpr

and for convenience re: mini mags...

16cpr

I just ordered some of the 9mm (still some in stock)...

I can't afford $800 for the 5000 rounds of 22 though... :)

I'm holding out for 380 to come into stock so I can buy a bunch of that...
Or regular ball 9mm to come into stock as well...

I’m having a hard time swallowing paying twice what I did in July for mini-mags, but the FOMO is getting strong.

I normally shoot the CCI SV...

I haven't shot the mini mag in a long time so I don't remember how it shoots...

I've got a good supply of 22 right now so I passed on the mini mags...

Well that Federal 9mm punch is sold out already...

It lasted longer then I thought it would...

The CCI 22LR Mini Mag is still in stock...

Back
Top Bottom