• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

No shipping to Mass, is that correct? I threw my zip in and it said not available, but it was out of stock so just confirming if any of you have had luck. Great price for quality at 45cpr. (In case anyone didn't know this simple trick, simply divide price / total rounds for price per round)
Any vendors that are publicly posted in here do not ship to Massachusetts as target sports is the only one who has put their middle finger up to the AG.
We post them here for those who are willing to ship to a UPS store or a friend in a free state

I'd say it'd be an exponential amount...

I ran a statistical regression analysis on 10 major variables such as the temperature, price of oil, consumer price index, how many fingers I am holding up, and then combined that with the natural logarithm of the number of times Joe Biden has fallen up Air Force 1 stairs and the results are pretty clear........

I have no idea what im talking about, TSUSA where da fuq da ammo today???

Just read a little on this.

Found this:
"The .300 HAM’R is to the .300 BLK what the .300 Winchester Magnum is to the .308 Winchester."

here:

Back
Top Bottom