• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

PD is out of everything. Too bad.
Take heart! They have made the .45acp reman available without warning 5 times in the last 6 weeks. Keep haunting their site (and this thread), they have been surprisingly regular in their offerings! (Now if they would only make a couple of runs of 9mm that weren't solely earmarked for LEOs...)

Take heart! They have made the .45acp reman available without warning 5 times in the last 6 weeks. Keep haunting their site (and this thread), they have been surprisingly regular in their offerings! (Now if they would only make a couple of runs of 9mm that weren't solely earmarked for LEOs...)

How does a leo get in touch with said reserved list? Asking for a friend....

How does a leo get in touch with said reserved list? Asking for a friend....
Don't know - just heard from them that they had just established the separate LEO site (and she couldn't refer me to that site because I ain't one (grin)). Suggest having your friend call them direct. They're really nice to speak to.

I grabbed 2 boxes of this try. Never tried "match" ammo before. But after reading online I've heard some issues back in 2018-2019. Anyone shoot any recently?

I've been using their 55gr match ammo since at least 2019 or 2018 and its very good stuff! Never an issue and very consistent.

I grabbed 2 boxes of this try. Never tried "match" ammo before. But after reading online I've heard some issues back in 2018-2019. Anyone shoot any recently?
I shoot 69gr hpbt ammo of various brands a decent amount, it usually runs and groups quite well. Frontier is normally good to go.

Ok sounds good. Thanks! I figured it would be good to go, as the threads I was reading were a few years old and if their were any issues they'd be corrected by now. Looking forward to trying it out!

Back
Top Bottom