Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Had 5 cases of ammo delivered by UPS last week, all clearly labeled on the outside with both ammunition and the caliber. Sheesh! Perhaps I lucked out...

Agreed. One ammo distributor is notorious for shipping with the original ammo box. Have had many UPS deliveries from them.

moojpg2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
they
Something wonky is going on. First check 2 minutes ago, OOS. Checked again now, 99+ in stock.
are definitely doing more to discourage the flippers and resellers, I have a feeling they cancel some of the orders and put em back to stock. I snagged 500rds of the Belom, gonna try it out, I have a 1500rd class coming up so it'll cover a third of the class, see how it runs.

Tinkermatic

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I feel like a putz. You all buy based on the case, I buy based on 50s. :confused:

I’m the same way, my Prime membership has paid for itself many times over just in shipping. 2-300 is the most I can typically afford.

Until last week that is!
I wound up with a case and a half of a certain caliber but got it in 3 separate boxes because I kept going back for more (trying to help out a fellow NES’er) Felt like an ass for missing and not being able to help the UPS guy though. Most I’ve ever bought at once. You’re not alone. Small frys unite!

moojpg2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've done that plenty of times with tsusa, I'll order a few boxes and then I'll randomly decide I want more or a buddy will ask me to order some. They ship every single order in a different box too, even if they are two orders placed within 30 seconds, makes me feel like an ass but I'm sure their margins are pretty healthy right now anyway.

Buck F

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I’m the same way, my Prime membership has paid for itself many times over just in shipping. 2-300 is the most I can typically afford.

Until last week that is!
I wound up with a case and a half of a certain caliber but got it in 3 separate boxes because I kept going back for more (trying to help out a fellow NES’er) Felt like an ass for missing and not being able to help the UPS guy though. Most I’ve ever bought at once. You’re not alone. Small frys unite!

I've done that plenty of times with tsusa, I'll order a few boxes and then I'll randomly decide I want more or a buddy will ask me to order some. They ship every single order in a different box too, even if they are two orders placed within 30 seconds, makes me feel like an ass but I'm sure their margins are pretty healthy right now anyway.

Back in October I got the alert as I was leaving an evening class: 9mm TSUSA brand @ .42 cpr. I ordered a case. As I'm sitting in the car I think to myself... wtf, and I order a second case a minute later. I'm driving home, pull over, and order a third. All three orders went through, got them a couple of days later in three separate boxes. By the time they arrived my friends were hanging around like vultures, all gone the next day.

Bruce988jl

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Some slightly cheaper steel case .223 (64 cpr) for those who can ship to a free state. I’d post the direct link to the ammo but it won’t load. 404 error..
Anyway, it’s first on the following list:
^^You can add to cart right from there

404 error for me when I click on it however if you add it to cart from that link it works then click on it from the cart to see it.

andrew1220

NES Member
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
For those who can ship to a friend or UPS store in a free state.

^^Back in stock. Also the 800 round 22lr packs in stock....for now

Top Bottom