Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Just got my 1/8/2021 ammo order from The CMP. Here is what it looked like:
View attachment 469486

FedEx guy was a nice kid, he had been out since 6:30 AM and delivered my shipment at 9:00 PM. Now this is a picture of exactly how the boxes were shipped (I did open them to make sure everything looked OK). Note the labels on the boxes. As we got the boxes off the truck, the first thing the kid asks me is “I guess this is ammo, huh?”. Yup. “Is it .22?” Ahhh, yah, sure. Guess he wasn’t into guns.

Normally I wouldn’t get .380 or .40 from The CMP, but times aren’t normal. The 6.5 , always (if you’re going to shoot 6.5 Creedmoor, you might as well get it from Creedmoor).
Marked like that, those packages would never get out of the Shrewsbury UPS terminal (at least not on the back of a UPS truck)..

Actually more was popping up just now and oos again. I kinda like how they stagger it now. Thats how I grabbed that case of Wolf 8M3.

Marked like that, those packages would never get out of the Shrewsbury UPS terminal (at least not on the back of a UPS truck)..
Had 5 cases of ammo delivered by UPS last week, all clearly labeled on the outside with both ammunition and the caliber. Sheesh! Perhaps I lucked out...

they
Something wonky is going on. First check 2 minutes ago, OOS. Checked again now, 99+ in stock.
are definitely doing more to discourage the flippers and resellers, I have a feeling they cancel some of the orders and put em back to stock. I snagged 500rds of the Belom, gonna try it out, I have a 1500rd class coming up so it'll cover a third of the class, see how it runs.

Back
Top Bottom