• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Any tips for finding 308 or 5.56 fmj? Would you say there is a rough time when things typically get released online?

Apologies for my ignorance it’s my first time trying to find ammo online (as a MA resident) and heard Target Sports was good

thanks for your help!!

Any tips for finding 308 or 5.56 fmj? Would you say there is a rough time when things typically get released online?

Apologies for my ignorance it’s my first time trying to find ammo online (as a MA resident) and heard Target Sports was good

thanks for your help!!
Your best chance is to become a prime member at Target Sports. Select the ammo you are looking for and they will alert you when it's available. Most everything sells out in under 30 minutes so hoping to casually drop in on a Thursday afternoon is kind of hopeless.

Your best chance is to become a prime member at Target Sports. Select the ammo you are looking for and they will alert you when it's available. Most everything sells out in under 30 minutes so hoping to casually drop in on a Thursday afternoon is kind of hopeless.

30 minutes is being generous. Some stuff, sure. But unfortunately, most of the popular stuff is mere minutes, .308 and 5.56 included.
The alerts help, but I’ve received texts both before (and scored ammo!) and after it’s all sold out.
No rhyme or reason to timing. They rolled Wolf all day on Thursday. It started just after 8:00 and I scored 7.62x39 early afternoon, before I got the text alert as well.
Good luck!

thanks for your help!!
You need to register with the CMP and use their e-Store. Somewhat expensive because it is match grade ammo and very slow (talking 3 months to get delivery), but they do have it in stock.

My 1/8 came today. No shipping notice or tracking. just a whole bunch of .357 and 380. I'm calling it a his and hers pack.
1617656330051.png
Nothing has arrived at my house yet. But I'm sure it will arrive sometime this week. Last month, I did have to cancel the CC I used to place the order so that might delay things...

I'm getting pissed at TS USA...

They have no ammo in stock, I'm beginning to wonder why I'm paying them the $95 a year to get the discount???

I think all I'm doing is helping them out by giving them $95 a year...

They aren't keeping up their end of the deal...

I get a notice about ammo being in, by the time I log in the stuff is already sold out!!!
I've even been staying logged in, but still by the time I get to the website it's sold out!!!

I was at a LGS and I bought a new gun, it was my 1st 380acp and I didn't have any ammo for it...
I ended up paying $50 a box for 380acp ammo... $100 for two boxes of ammo!!! 😂 😂 😂
It would of been nice if TS USA had ammo... If they did I wouldn't of had to pay $50 for 50 rounds!!!

OK my rant is over... [flame]

thanks for your help!!

TS USA has been sending a lot of messages that they have gotten 308 in...

I'm kind of all set on 308 right now, don't get me wrong, you never have enough ammo...

I'm just waiting on some 380acp to come in, I only have enough money right now for one order and I'm waiting to order what I really need... I only have 100 rounds right now that I paid $50 a box for [crying] [crying] [crying] ...

I found this helpful at TS USA... I didn't see it till the other day, I always thought it was a quick way to find ammo you were looking for... But then I saw the check marks next to the ammo, it's telling you what they have in stock, so it's a quick way to see if they have what you want in stock...

AMMO FOR SALE​

Shop All Calibers

Website says they won't ship to MA so that doesn't help us comrades in The CommyWealth Of MA...
I know. Can ship to a UPS store in NH if you’re willing to pay that. Pay $5 for them to receive it.
Aside from TSUSA we can’t post vendors who ship to MA so I won’t be posting the handful that do lol.

Back
Top Bottom