• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Finally, 45... I managed to score a case for my buddy. That's all I've been looking for.

Yea its tough like with tax its $800 and ive found Hollowpoints for less than that for a case so cant even buy it. Im literally shooting 45acp JHPs at the range LOL

Yea its tough like with tax its $800 and ive found Hollowpoints for less than that for a case so cant even buy it. Im literally shooting 45acp JHPs at the range LOL
Where'd you find JHPs for less than that? I haven't seen any in months.
And yeah, $785 with tax... ugh, but it's his money, not mine.

Lucky bastard.
I was just gonna post that 7.62x51. LOL

Yea I would have to look I have my buddies logins for all the ammo websites so if hes not around and I catch something at natcheszz or another place I just order and send to his place in Austin then he reships to me so I honestly cant remember and the emails go to his email address.

I was in the same boat. Got 500 rnds for now. Good pick up. Must have checked at just the right time.
There were 60 cases or so when I posted it. It was gone within 60 seconds.

Yea I would have to look I have my buddies logins for all the ammo websites so if hes not around and I catch something at natcheszz or another place I just order and send to his place in Austin then he reships to me so I honestly cant remember and the emails go to his email address.
Oh, yeah. Re-shipping adds cost, but it's an option if you've got people.

I've got an order a week behind you (and another a week behind that, and another a week behind that). I have suitable stock on hand, so I can deal with a month or two. I will confess that the "at best" can be troublesome.
Yeah I told my friend to just plan on getting it by like May [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom