• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

From their site....American Eagle 9mm Luger features a 115 grain Total Synthetic Jacket bullet. The exclusive polymer coating of the American Eagle Syntech, as opposed to the typical copper jacket, allows the bullets to glide through the barrel eliminating the copper and lead fouling. This ensures that your gun will stay cleaner longer and shoot better. A large number of shooters in the US, including Police Departments use American Eagle ammunition for their training. American Eagle 9mm Luger ammo has a muzzle velocity of 1180 feet per second and a muzzle energy of 326 ft lbs. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, ammo, featuring brass cases, boxer primed and is reloadable. 9mm Luger by Federal American Eagle

It's raining 9mm today! 6 different brands came up for sale today. More 9mm was posted for sale today than anytime in the past 2 months! Are we seeing the light at the end of the tunnel?

Every time I think I made it in time I get the “quantities exceeded stock on hand” message.
I gave up on the alert system. I just keep browser open on the page and just hit refresh once every 5-10 minutes. I got more lucky with being able to order ammo before it runs out than in all the time I relied on SMS alerts.

Cheers to you folks posting links. I’ve just been camping out and hitting refresh. Haven’t bought much. Fascinating to see how quickly it all goes!

Back
Top Bottom