• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

not sure anymore what constitutes good or bad price on the .22LR - the CMP has this:
4C22RWS-BRICK .22 LR RWS Match Ammunition 500 rd brick$105.00

I missed the Browning plated 40 gr 22lr from Larry earlier. I was hesitant to buy 1600 rounds without trying it to see how it functions. Ah well. 10 cpr plus tax and shipping wasn't horrible. Probably should have just bought it.

It should run OK in a PCC or something hammer-fired. Just not in a striker-fired handgun. You can be he trailblazer reporting back how awesome it is, and how dumb we were to cancel at 55CPR!
This.
Just feed it in any gun with a hard strike. Most PCCs and hammer pistols should be fine. I’m keeping my order as I’ve read the new white box stuff should be ok.

I missed the Browning plated 40 gr 22lr from Larry earlier. I was hesitant to buy 1600 rounds without trying it to see how it functions. Ah well. 10 cpr plus tax and shipping wasn't horrible. Probably should have just bought it.
You could always buy it and if it sucks sell it in classifieds plus tax plus shipping

I have a half case of that stuff which was pretty affordable at the time (147gr, JHP, 25/bx, nickel case I believe).
I have 9mm 124gr 50 round boxes of the bonded and jacketed +P which cost me about $20 and $18 a box in 2019.

So where’s the Russian steel x39?? Still waiting on TS

@cfbackrow I’ll trade you a case of STV for it 😁

Back
Top Bottom