• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Regarding WWB quality, I have shot more than 15,000 rounds of WWB in 9mm, .40 S&W and .45 app. Of all those rounds, I have had ONE light primer strike. So I continue to buy it whenever I can. The last price was $.65 cpr for 9mm (back in late October).

wow...isn’t that kind of a ‘normal(ish)’ price for that? Maybe Joe Biden is actually subsidizing the ammo industry behind the scenes to help bring us together again?
Sure is. More normal priced 9mm here. 52 cpr

Oh Of course it would be all in stock now... Lol

kind of disappointed in my prime thanks for being a member gift...I got an ammo can, a sticker, one of those stupid lanyards and a pair of safety glasses...no ammo, no patch, none of that...not that that crap really matters, but after seeing everyone else get more, kind of disappointing...anyone else get one recently have the same experience?

kind of disappointed in my prime thanks for being a member gift...I got an ammo can, a sticker, one of those stupid lanyards and a pair of safety glasses...no ammo, no patch, none of that...anyone else get one recently have the same experience?
Mine never got delivered to my house. It was shipped though

kind of disappointed in my prime thanks for being a member gift...I got an ammo can, a sticker, one of those stupid lanyards and a pair of safety glasses...no ammo, no patch, none of that...not that that crap really matters, but after seeing everyone else get more, kind of disappointing...anyone else get one recently have the same experience?
There's one sitting at my front door. I'll know more later.

I was looking forward to getting at least 5 rounds of ammo =[

Just ordered my limit. This is the first time in over a year I’ve bought any factory 9mm.

A full hour after your post and I was still able to get it. Says something about the market and things maybe catching up a little?

I have 4000 projectiles from Precision Delta to load up, but it doesn’t hurt having some factory ammo sitting around too. I sold all my 9mm stock before I moved to Indy in the fall of 2019 and COVID hit just before pistol season for me...just didn’t shoot much 9mm through all this other than 1000 or so reloads I had kicking around.

Thanks for the heads up Andrew!

Edit to add...looks like I may have bought the last 10 boxes! Showing as ‘Sold Out’ now...hopefully my order goes through...I’ve admittedly been a little nervous about having effectively zero stock of factory 9mm.

Last edited:
That’s well priced but the Federal XM193 is about $1,000 a case in comparison so that sucks.

Look at that Muzzle energy!!!

Boner-ific!!!!
I’ll stick with the 660 gr API at 2900 fps and $4 per round. It may “only" be 12,324 ft. lbs. of ME, but the API is hell on steel plate:D

Back
Top Bottom