Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I don't care what the market is, I wouldn't buy that sh*t again. Dirty, fed like sh*t as well. My daughters carbine, which never jammed once no matter what she fed it, wouldn't cycle that crap. Let the flippers get stuck with it.

Exactly, I rather shoot thunderbolts than that crap. At least thunderbolts cycle, even if they are dirty.

No what's insane is that you're willing to pay almost $2k for a few cases of pistol ammo. Shit like that is what's dragging this madness out longer.

Thinking that any of this is going away soon is short sighted....

If any of crazy Biden's legislation goes through (no online ammo sales, no ammo importation, 50% ammo tax, and god knows what else) trust me that will be a sound investment.

I got the notification late as I was busy with work but Bass Pro ONLINE had blazer aluminum 9mm for $14.99 limit of 5. OOS now but they have 10mm in stock at $28.99 per box. Not sure if that's a good deal for you 10mm guys? I think you need to ship to BP in NH as they don't ship to MA last I checked. You save on sales tax shipping to NH too - free shipping also.
CCI Blazer Handgun Ammo | Bass Pro Shops

Also thanks to work, I missed the 7 cpr Aguila 22lr 40 gr from Natchez. Limit was 1k rounds (no they don't ship to MA).

Shit, that's what I paid for Herter's 10mm nearly 3 months ago. I'll take it if it's still in stock. Thanks Andrew!
No problem. I'm amazed it's still in stock. Ammo lasts a little longer on the BP site now that they put limits on purchases - which is good and bad lol.

No problem. I'm amazed it's still in stock. Ammo lasts a little longer on the BP site now that they put limits on purchases - which is good and bad lol.
Says its no longer available...granted I was pretty slow ordering. I had to grab my Bass Pro card and use a different browser for it to load.

The only time I ordered ammo from Larry (couple years ago), he required an FFL for shipping to MA. Can anyone please confirm whether or not this is still the case? Or if so, recommend an FFL willing to receive ammo near Franklin-to-Attleboro general area?
He will ship to MA with a scan of your LTC.

Says its no longer available...granted I was pretty slow ordering. I had to grab my Bass Pro card and use a different browser for it to load.
Crap. Did it say that at checkout? Because now the blazer 9mm at $14.99 shows in stock on the product page....

Any one ever start a "where to find ammo" thread? Screw it, I will post it here. If you live somewhere other than Massachusetts and need some 6.5 creedmor, and want to get mildly raped, here you go.

Ok. I don't mind the callus on my finger from hitting the F5 key. I don't like the prices, but the times are what they are. I just wish TSA would take the stuff off the new arrivals list as soon as it's gone

I got the notification late as I was busy with work but Bass Pro ONLINE had blazer aluminum 9mm for $14.99 limit of 5. OOS now but they have 10mm in stock at $28.99 per box. Not sure if that's a good deal for you 10mm guys? I think you need to ship to BP in NH as they don't ship to MA last I checked. You save on sales tax shipping to NH too - free shipping also.
CCI Blazer Handgun Ammo | Bass Pro Shops

Also thanks to work, I missed the 7 cpr Aguila 22lr 40 gr from Natchez. Limit was 1k rounds (no they don't ship to MA).
I have some Aguila if you need some. Just keep in mind, I don't take money as a form of payment......

Ok. I don't mind the callus on my finger from hitting the F5 key. I don't like the prices, but the times are what they are. I just wish TSA would take the stuff off the new arrivals list as soon as it's gone

How else are you going to see what you missed???

I just wish that you had time to pay for it before they yank it out of your cart.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom