• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

There's a couple on there now for $330 with 250 rounds of HM2 included. Neither is left handed, so have at 'em!!

The last time I remember a serious 22LR shortage, I shot a lot of 17 HMR because it was available. I wonder if all the people who got into it then made it popular enough that it's out of stock now. Maybe a Contender barrel in 17 HM2...
I found a bunch of 17 HM2 the other day (had picked it up in a trade a few years back) looked around the web and found it was still relatively avail at pre-coove prices, so I ordered a Savage 10+1 rifle from a local FFL 😀

The only time I ordered ammo from Larry (couple years ago), he required an FFL for shipping to MA. Can anyone please confirm whether or not this is still the case? Or if so, recommend an FFL willing to receive ammo near Franklin-to-Attleboro general area?

The only time I ordered ammo from Larry (couple years ago), he required an FFL for shipping to MA. Can anyone please confirm whether or not this is still the case? Or if so, recommend an FFL willing to receive ammo near Franklin-to-Attleboro general area?
Not necessary. Upload LTC and they'll ship to doorstep.

How is that possible? I happened to already be on the site when the email popped up that .45 is in stock. I immediately clicked on it... and it's out of stock already. Within seconds. Wtf?

Its a rat race. You need to click so fast and wreckless.

How is that possible? I happened to already be on the site when the email popped up that .45 is in stock. I immediately clicked on it... and it's out of stock already. Within seconds. Wtf?
Same. I sent an email to TS last week that if they didn’t find a way to fix the bots that I’d be cancelling, along with probably 50% of their prime membership. Don’t have the time or patience to play the f***ing whack a mole game with them anymore.

Last edited:
It's because I'm not green, isn't it?
By the time the ammo is posted and the TSU mailing system is triggered to send everyone an email on the notification list and it hits your ISP and ends up in your inbox the ammo is gone.

You need to be on refreshing the pages to get anything unless its way overpriced and will sit for a bit.

Wait, you wait for the email? You're already 10 minutes too late. Those of us here live on the TS site

By the time the ammo is posted and the TSU mailing system is triggered to send everyone an email on the notification list and it hits your ISP and ends up in your inbox the ammo is gone.

You need to be on refreshing the pages to get anything unless its way overpriced and will sit for a bit.

This. Seems like the same needs to be posted every day to new people complaining that they can't buy ammo because it sells too fast. No way? There's an ammo shortage and it sells fast? You don't say.

Well, if instead of waiting for the email/text I sit here all day refreshing the site, then I'll lose my job and won't be able to afford any ammo at all.
Then you my good sir get no ammo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kidding yea it sucks.....

Back
Top Bottom