• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

They’re also incredibly knowledgeable over there. I’ve only been once and the knowledge and patience on display was impressive. There were a lot of first timers there and the big fella was walking them through everything. The couple in front of me was looking for a Glock with certain numbers in the serial, because they were their favorite numbers?!?! That, is patience on another level.

They are awesome. They seemed to take genuine interest in every single customer. Had to have been 6 or more guys behind the counter, giving build advice, finding parts, I watched them literally turn away a sale because they knew a website had the parts in stock for less, and even directed the guy to order from there. Can't beat that kind of honesty IMO.

As long as you don't ask for .40

How do I get on the VIP list?

Talk to @TPNES he is our head promoter and VIP host. I'll see if I can bring the velvet ropes back from retirement. Bottle Service might be a little overboard. Models and bottles seemed to always work. I'll try to rescue some aspiring models off onlyfans and try to convert them to gunbunnies. We'll start and Only Cans.

Are Newtech, MAGA, and Dean affiliated in any way other than simply sharing the space?
If not, that’s some serious roommate etiquette going on. Lots of moving parts and separate businesses sounds complicated, though they were transferring parts to one another readily.

Talk to @TPNES he is our head promoter and VIP host. I'll see if I can bring the velvet ropes back from retirement. Bottle Service might be a little overboard. Models and bottles seemed to always work. I'll try to rescue some aspiring models off onlyfans and try to convert them to gunbunnies. We'll start and Only Cans.
I’ve waited in enough lines in 2020!! If I’m waiting 2 hours I want a bottle, a model and ammo. Ok just ammo. Lol.

Are Newtech, MAGA, and Dean affiliated in any way other than simply sharing the space?
If not, that’s some serious roommate etiquette going on. Lots of moving parts and separate businesses sounds complicated, though they were transferring parts to one another readily.

Separate. It's not that complicated because there is an interesting dynamic at play, when every individual, in a multi-player game act to maximize their self-interest; they maximize the interest of others. Also called the invisible hand which is at the heart of capitalism.

Separate. It's not that complicated because there is an interesting dynamic at play, when every individual, in a multi-player game act to maximize their self-interest; they maximize the interest of others. Also called the invisible hand which is at the heart of capitalism.
Also, all the FFLs in the Mill are there because of their true enthusiasm for firearms and the shooting sports. As far as all the ones I’ve dealt with, their FFL business has been a side effort to their primary employment. One of them even coaches the MIT Pistol Team

TSUSA comment, coming through.
I received ammo today, ordered yesterday.
That is all.

Edit-
Why would some wolf .308 be boxer primed and some be berdan? Does it make a big difference? ‘performance’ is boxer and ‘polyformance’ is berdan. I just noticed it on the boxes.

TSUSA comment, coming through.
I received ammo today, ordered yesterday.
That is all.

Edit-
Why would some wolf .308 be boxer primed and some be berdan? Does it make a big difference? ‘performance’ is boxer and ‘polyformance’ is berdan. I just noticed it on the boxes.
Interesting. Especially since it’s steel case right?

Interesting. Especially since it’s steel case right?

Correct.
Fired up the Binger and found this.
0B7096A2-347F-4E4A-B62C-24864C075137.jpeg

Boxer is internal anvil and single flash hole, berdan is dual flash hole and anvil on the case. Both are considered reliable? Why the variance then?

Link to article I found

Boxer vs. Berdan Primers - What's the Difference?
Only advantage seems to be in reloading component consistency being with boxer primers. I know Wolf/Tula comes out of different factories, is it that simple?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom