Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I have a hard time with those at $1.38 prime. I know they’re better than a ball round, but I think in lieu of an actual HP, I’ll just use ball? No? Taofledermaus has a nice new video on segmented rounds as well. Band saw and some ball rounds. Good to go!
We’re moving into territory whereby we will find a way no matter what. Our ingenuity is just burgeoning. That’s being said I bought a box of the 118gr making 3 total boxes of the stuff. The other 2 are the 90gr. I love the way these rounds work in gel tests. I’m sure hand shaping an fmj will yield fine results too.

Glad to see it’s still moderately priced.
There were hollowpoints for $0.32 last week. Not sure why they were cheaper, maybe less material in the bullet?
I've got about 4 cases of x39 left....I'm thinking I should grab another case. So is 32 cpr the going rate now?

I've got about 4 cases of x39 left....I'm thinking I should grab another case. So is 32 cpr the going rate now?
.37 is the going rate and only at TS. All other centerfire ammo is sky high if you can get it. Only one other brick and mortar store I know of is selling a case just below $400 and right now they are oos.

Wow for once I may have as much ammo as you! I don’t think I’ll ever catch up with your 9mm and 223 [crying]
Lmao. I'm trying to convince myself not to buy anymore x39 ammo but I just don't know what we're in for with Biden...Last time I bought x39 was in early April. Paid $432 shipped for 2k rounds of Tula...Hard to pay the same but only for half the ammo now[crying]
But the price sure as hell ain't going down anytime soon - if at all.

Lmao. I'm trying to convince myself not to buy anymore x39 ammo but I just don't know what we're in for with Biden...Last time I bought x39 was in early April. Paid $432 shipped for 2k rounds of Tula...Hard to pay the same but only for half the ammo now[crying]
But the price sure as hell ain't going down anytime soon - if at all.

If x39 goes the way of 5.56, it won't be pretty. I grabbed a couple cases precovid thinking that was enough. Now I'm realizing I might need to cough up whatever the going rate is before you can't buy it at all.

I mean seriously, it's looking like they are either going to push for, and enact sweeping gun control, which will suck for availibility. Or there will be some kinetic pushback to the sweeping gun control, which not only will be bad for availability, but now you REALLY wish you had it on hand.

Or it might get easier as retailers won’t be competing against the whole country for inventory.
I love the convenience of door to door ammo, but will happily pay my lgs if needed.

Product will go where it will sell at the highest price. Without delivery, a whole lot of the country will get boned. Maybe you're cool with it, but I'd rather have everyone have access.

I don't see the end of the world, same as under Big O's reign, there is going to be some scarcity, it will pass.

Product will go where it will sell at the highest price. Without delivery, a whole lot of the country will get boned. Maybe you're cool with it, but I'd rather have everyone have access.

I don't see the end of the world, same as under Big O's reign, there is going to be some scarcity, it will pass.

Status quo is ideal situation for sure.
My LGS could match TS prices but it’s a 45min traffic-choked nightmare drive that I’d rather avoid.

I don’t see end of world either and thanks to TS, which enjoyed the majority of my drunk web purchases, I’m OK on ammo.

@enbloc is runner up enabler. Looked in closet the other day and wondered where the cases of 00 and slugs came from. I think he’s a Federal rep.

If they ban online sales, I assume we can still order by phone?

View attachment 435027
Wouldn’t that operator’s job suck.

Do you have any 9mm yet? No
7 hours later
Do you have any 9mm yet? NOOO

God, take me now.

Or it might get easier as retailers won’t be competing against the whole country for inventory.
I love the convenience of door to door ammo, but will happily pay my lgs if needed.
Hope you don't shoot C&R. GFL getting your LGS to buy a box of oddball ammo without charging you an arm and a leg. Once they've got the market cornered, they'll crank prices up.

I have a hard time with those at $1.38 prime. I know they’re better than a ball round, but I think in lieu of an actual HP, I’ll just use ball? No? Taofledermaus has a nice new video on segmented rounds as well. Band saw and some ball rounds. Good to go!
Taofledermaus has no problem with the Phillips rounds. Proven to be devastating.

View: https://youtu.be/zlYvmsWAgD8

Back
Top Bottom