• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I felt like a fool paying 30c a round for wolf 115 steel a few months ago. I still feel like a fool but not for paying that anymore. If it comes back up I might grab at least half a case. Both my Glocks and M&ps eat that up with out a problem. Not so much my 320.

I felt like a fool paying 30c a round for wolf 115 steel a few months ago. I still feel like a fool but not for paying that anymore. If it comes back up I might grab at least half a case. Both my Glocks and M&ps eat that up with out a problem. Not so much my 320.
i still bite my elbows for not getting 3-5K rounds at that time. but, who could think it will go up to 60c?
p365 eats tula also with no issues at all.

I was thinking about this yesterday, a year ago we were not buying 9mm because it was .21 and not .19cpr

Back
Top Bottom