Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Good deal on 45. Must ship to a free state. Shipping appears to be free?

I wonder if they'd let you ship to and pick up from the Sig store

Free shipping if over $100. No problem. ;-)

Sold out while I was checking out :(

For the NH members, Federal has 9, .45 and .22 available on their website as of a few minutes ago. Fair prices.

That is all

Fed 9mm at $0.56/rd delivered.

I have no idea who ships where. I just report the news.

Fed 9mm at $0.56/rd delivered.

I have no idea who ships where. I just report the news.

you also live in NH, so it’s irrelevant...everyone ships to free states.

The limits kinda suck but better than nothing I guess.
I do multiple orders at a time. They haven't voided an order of mine yet. $150.00 to get the free shipping. Ill split my cart into smaller batches and max out on 9 each time. 9 fmj is always limited to 2 boxes per style. The 22 and 45 had no limits that I saw. But, I've never ordered more than half a case of any one item.

Federal is the only Vista site with limits. Speer amd CCI do not that I have seen.
Looks like most of the In Stock stuff says "In Store Only"
It'll either be "available" or "unavailable"
I wonder if they'd let you ship to and pick up from the Sig store
Negative Ghost Rider... If they are shipping it, good chance it's at the pro shop. A phone call would confirm. But, the pro shop has 1pp limits on range stuff.

I do multiple orders at a time. They haven't voided an order of mine yet. $150.00 to get the free shipping. Ill split my cart into smaller batches and max out on 9 each time. 9 fmj is always limited to 2 boxes per style. The 22 and 45 had no limits that I saw. But, I've never ordered more than half a case of any one item.

Federal is the only Vista site with limits. Speer amd CCI do not that I have seen.

It'll either be "available" or "unavailable"

Negative Ghost Rider... If they are shipping it, good chance it's at the pro shop. A phone call would confirm. But, the pro shop has 1pp limits on range stuff.

I didn't check but I assumed ammo was coming from Arkansas or wherever it is they have the factory

I didn't check but I assumed ammo was coming from Arkansas or wherever it is they have the factory
Correct, ships from AR. Just figured it would be logical to make sure their retail spots are stocked before offering to the public...

Though during COVID times signatures for packages has gone by the wayside, Sig does make you sign for shipped ammo. It's in their disclaimers.

I was in that place once....once.

Btw what did I miss today on the TS recently added? I was out in the woods bucking and stacking logs.

I missed any new stuff, but there was still the ppu 7.62x39 in stock though (ak owners too cheap to splurge [smile] )

I went to gunparlor once and bought my first rifle there. They treated very well, and the guy working there helped me out. Probably wont go back knowing what I know now though

Back
Top Bottom