• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

This ammo situation is retarded. I’ve been shooting mostly blackpowder(cap and ball/side lock) because I don’t want to deplete my stocks. 9mm is more available online, but at ass rape prices I won’t pay.

I've been happy with the RIO Buckshot and slugs. Hulls are very high quality. Patterns well on a Mossy 500A
For free state shotguns guys (they do not ship to MA). No idea if this is a good deal or good ammo. I saw it posted on a forum and thought I’d mention it here.

What’s the going rate for 7.62NATO? Is it my imagination or has the price not moved as much as other calibers? Just wondering if I can retire on my SA battle pack stuff or if I need to hold for a few more years.

Not related and I should know this. Whats the (viewers) in bold mean versus just italics?

(6 Viewers) = Thread is also marked as "Read"
(6 Viewers) = Thread is also marked as "Unread" (or, "NEW")

Basically the BOLD or STANDARD format is for the entire text of the thread's status and does not denote any special characteristics or meaning...

If you ever see this: ( 6 位观众 )
Then we're in very deep trouble...

Last edited:
This ammo situation is retarded. I’ve been shooting mostly blackpowder(cap and ball/side lock) because I don’t want to deplete my stocks. 9mm is more available online, but at ass rape prices I won’t pay.
yeah, that is unlikely to change in next 6-8 months.
those prices at $0.60-$0.70pr are kinda stabilized now and do not seem to be changing any time soon.

What’s the going rate for 7.62NATO? Is it my imagination or has the price not moved as much as other calibers? Just wondering if I can retire on my SA battle pack stuff or if I need to hold for a few more years.
$960-$1250 per case, depending upon bidding activity. if your gunbroker account has enough positive feedbacks - you can try.
but, there is one seller that keeps dumping it at $680 -

Oh well. I wasn’t too pleased with my stock of 9mm so I was able to bag a case of Norma for .58 cpr.

4 cases left at 1314

2 cases left when I opened it, so I added just 5 boxes to cart instead and made it through checkout, and lists 1 box left.

Got to say I find that TSUSA pricing any target 9mm at a blanket .60 cpr... a bit irritating. Obviously the cost and margins should be very variable... but this is obviously the price they feel the market will bare... cost and margin not really being a factor. It just feels opportunist to me... but when cost and price have so little relation it doesn’t feel much like a fair market to me.

Got to say I find that TSUSA pricing any target 9mm at a blanket .60 cpr... a bit irritating. Obviously the cost and margins should be very variable... but this is obviously the price they feel the market will bare... cost and margin not really being a factor. It just feels opportunist to me... but when cost and price have so little relation it doesn’t feel much like a fair market to me.
Then don't buy. No one's forcing you to. Go stand on line at a retainer that hasn't increased their prices.

That’s awesome. While watching those vids, it seemed like some were brighter or stayed lit up longer than others. Is that my bad eyes or are those rounds somewhat variable with respect to tracing?
From my vantage point they all seemed consistent. These have the painted green tips so I was expecting green lasers blasting around lol.

Back
Top Bottom