Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I know that this has been stated in this thread before...but I was amazed when I got a text from TSUSA advising me of available 556. By the time I used the link and signed in it WAS GONE!! 30 seconds and *poof*....and yes I was going to pony up the $0.70/round a$$ rape price.

I know that this has been stated in this thread before...but I was amazed when I got a text from TSUSA advising me of available 556. By the time I used the link and signed in it WAS GONE!! 30 seconds and *poof*....and yes I was going to pony up the $0.70/round a$$ rape price.
The text is massively delayed from when stuff goes in stock. I've seen an item in stock, purchased it, and gotten the confirmation email before I received a text or email stock notification. It's crazy.

Larry still has some Remington Range 9mm for .60 CPR in 500 round boxes.

Reminder when scanning his site look for "Mixed Availability", that means that there is some available just not in all the configurations. In this case they have 500 round boxes left but no 50, 100 or 600 round boxes. It still has the blue "View Options" box and not the yellow "Add to Cart" box but when it says mixed it means they have some in one or more but not all of the available configurations. Might miss the boat if you're only looking for the Add to Cart button.

I know that was kind of a joke.... but I've been training with airsoft in my backyard for years. That and my G44 will carry me for years if necessary
It was a half-hearted joke. Seems like it is the only ammunition available to train with these days. And training with it is a great idea...

Anyone seen 20 gauge sabot slugs anywhere? My dad realized he only has 8 slugs left....😬
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
What brand of 9 do target sports get in on a regular basis? I have notifications for a few brands but never get notified. Go to their website.....nothing.
If you don’t want a specific brand, just go to your profile and enable a caliber alert (you can have up to five) for 9mm. Though be forewarned that with 9mm it will usually be sold out by the time you get the alert.

Back
Top Bottom