Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Buck F

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
there’s lots of vacant houses for sale in new hampster just over the border...just saying.

I could drive to that vendor, they’re so close...but I wouldn’t bother for that price.
Meh, I'm not anywhere near the NH border and I'm well enough stocked. I'm keeping an eye out for friends at this point although I am kinda getting addicted to the hunt.

ScottS

NES Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I looked on their site and it says they don’t deliver to MA.

<edit> I just realized you’re not in MA. I thought someone else posted this. Not sure we need the secrecy if they’re not delivering to MA.
I never know what the secret handshake of the day is, so I just play it safe. How would I know whether or not they deliver to MA?

Buck F

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I never know what the secret handshake of the day is, so I just play it safe. How would I know whether or not they deliver to MA?
The whole point of the secrecy on this thread is so that Maura doesn’t harass the few that will ship to MA but yeah, I hear you re not knowing if they do or not.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tell you what, TS is turning orders fast! Last couple have arrived within 2-3 days. Kudos to them, they're doing a good job!
My last order it was 14 minutes from submitting the order to getting the waiting for pick up notification. [laugh] I'm guessing during this drought there's lots of folks standing around just waiting for folks to hit the buy button praying not to be laid off.

kope

NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Maybe I'm missing something, but it appears TS is out of everything. Looking for some 45ACP.
Get in your time machine and go back 1 year , stock up because there will be NO ammo available in 2020.

Let me correct myself. There is ammo available at prices that would make the Sultan of Brunai cry.

Last edited:

citoriguy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Maybe I'm missing something, but it appears TS is out of everything. Looking for some 45ACP.
Yeah - so are my uncles, cousins, and 3 extended relatives I’ve never met, and they don’t even own a gun!!! .45ACP’s demand, as economists would say, is outpacing supply.

I have a shitload of it, hell I reload it too, but I’ve been looking for range ammo quality backups and can’t find what I want.

Good luck - lots of fish in a small lake...

cathouse01

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Top Bottom