Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Fed 9mm 115gr sold out at 60 cents/round....i shouldn’t be but i am 🤔😷🤒😵

We should start a max 9mm Cost Pool...
Generic 115gn practice ammo like WWB or Rem UMC, per 1000-rd case.
Closest without going over.
Pool ends November 26, 2020.

I've got $621 per case, or 62 cents a round...

[devil2] [devil2] [devil2] [devil2]
[devil2][devil][pot][devil][devil2]
[devil2] [devil2] [devil2] [devil2]

I got my first back in stock notice for 357 Mag HP - but not buying at 1.38/round :)
Good deal on 357 magnum ammo for those on the south shore. I’ve bought a lot of stuff from this seller. She’s awesome.

I feel used.
But when you're down to your last case, you buy what you have to.
What pisses me off is that I have to drop everything and buy when I get the alert or it's gone.

It was. Current prices are "Brazilian prison where the guards abandoned their posts and the prisoners are in charge" rapey.
Oh, I’m sure you’ve seen that in those prison rebellions a lot more than just rape happens. Lets not go there!

Labor Day weekend I caved and bought a case of TS Lake City 55gr and a case of Aguila 9mm 124gr. I felt stupid paying so high... then the package came... I carefully picked the discreet packaging boxes off my porch after sheepishly looking left and right... and heard the sweet jingle, jangle! I then became Lucy shaking the nickel in the cold winter can.

After that I figured I might as well accept I have to buy in this panic market so I then bought a NES membership and more things that go bang. Buy high, sell high, pew pew, smile, r-l-r.

D6A1D2E8-695A-43F2-AFFB-5BFCC3A7C321.gif

Labor Day weekend I caved and bought a case of TS Lake City 55gr and a case of Aguila 9mm 124gr. I felt stupid paying so high... then the package came... I carefully picked the discreet packaging boxes off my porch after sheepishly looking left and right... and heard the sweet jingle, jangle! I then became Lucy shaking the nickel in the cold winter can.

After that I figured I might as well accept I have to buy in this panic market so I then bought a NES membership and more things that go bang. Buy high, sell high, pew pew, smile, r-l-r.

View attachment 390866
Great first post! And welcome to NES!
~Enbloc

Can someone please pm me what website scorpio is..???

Same.

Also, there are many other sites with ammo that pops of (very very briefly) but for way cheaper than TS. I’ll see if it comes through, but got a case of 9mm for .24 cents a round and case of .223 for .36. Way more than the beginning of the year but way better than what TS is selling at.

I checked back often throughout the day and didn’t see it back in stock. I’m sure everyone else did the same. I think maybe you guys who saw it early in the morning got the first run and then me around 12 noon.

I saw it around 10ish I think, but didn't pick any up. Normally I would have bought it for someone else, but at these prices I'm not sure if I should commit to that

Back
Top Bottom