Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I keep wondering the same thing. Though if someone wants to share who (deleted) is on PM I might be persuaded to part with more money I don't have.......
I was going to request people stop posting about LP and edit their posts.

Everyone knows who LP is (not being sarcastic).

We shouldn't talk about other companies.

And that's the way it is.

Man I’m done with TS. The Scorpio is cheaper than steel Wolf 9mm, lol.

45acp steel is pushing $500 a case!

That's probably my fault for weighting their metrics, after refreshing their 9/.45 pages so often.

Talk about rape. Damn

I haven't seen anything in stock on Scorpio since I started following them a couple of weeks ago...

While I'm in totally agreement that steel cased 9mm Wolf for .50 a round is absurd. If you're a new shooter, or don't reload and can't find anything local, .50 a round still goes "Pop" and makes holes.

Jay

i don't know why i keep checking this thread either. There is no way I'm paying the current price for ammo.

pre scamdemic you could get this for .14 - beyond bizarre

I ordered two cases of it from Sportsman's Guide back in March at something like 13 cents per round. They sent me an email a few weeks later saying it was back-ordered and if I DON'T take action my order will be cancelled. There were instructions to click a link and choose to keep the order open which I did. A few weeks later I got another email from them saying that my order has been cancelled. When I contacted customer service they said it was a mistake and that they will honor the price if I order it again, but it is out of stock. How much do you want to bet if I can SOMEHOW add two cases of it to my cart and checkout whenever they have it in stock, that they will NOT honor that old price. I'm still kind of pissed about this because I only have a few cases of 9mm and an extra 2k would have been great.

I ordered two cases of it from Sportsman's Guide back in March at something like 13 cents per round. They sent me an email a few weeks later saying it was back-ordered and if I DON'T take action my order will be cancelled. There were instructions to click a link and choose to keep the order open which I did. A few weeks later I got another email from them saying that my order has been cancelled. When I contacted customer service they said it was a mistake and that they will honor the price if I order it again, but it is out of stock. How much do you want to bet if I can SOMEHOW add two cases of it to my cart and checkout whenever they have it in stock, that they will NOT honor that old price. I'm still kind of pissed about this because I only have a few cases of 9mm and an extra 2k would have been great.

If you have the emails it wouldn't hurt to try

Back
Top Bottom