• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Isn't the PPU just under 70 cents per round (before tax and non-prime of course)?

@mac1911 would you run this through your Garand?

I was just curious about how it shot. I did a little internetting and found a mixed-bag of reviews.
I don't need any though. I have pallets of Lake City and HXP. Pallets.

No PPU in stock either...

Was at Cabela's yesterday... shelves were most bare except for 10mm. Picked up some trap ammo at a reasonable price.
It may trickle in, but at least TSUSA are still turning it out when they get it.
Waiting for the Wolf Buckshot to be delivered today and just placed a 7.62x39 order for nephew's new SKS (thanks to a member!)

Finally got around to opening the case of Lake City 7.62 NATO. I realize this is over run ammunition but I just expected better quality. Headstamp says "LC 16" so 2016. 20200727_133156.jpg

Well, no matter how bad TSUSA’s inventory levels are for a lot of calibers, at least TSUSA isn’t pulling this garbage:

More Expensive Than Dirt (and you may not even get what you want!) strikes again...

EDIT - this is already in the “Deals and Steals” thread.

Thank you! Grabbed 500 of the federal, along with prime. Figure if I'd done it three orders ago, I'd be even on the year already. If it lets me make smaller purchases more frequently and saves me the shipping, it'll be worth it.

Thank you! Grabbed 500 of the federal, along with prime. Figure if I'd done it three orders ago, I'd be even on the year already. If it lets me make smaller purchases more frequently and saves me the shipping, it'll be worth it.

Awesome, that's exactly how I look at it. I've squirreled away a lot of good buys of boutique/more exotic stuff when I see it because I can just add a box or 3 to my cart and not worry about shipping costs.

My Prime membership expires 8/4, just de-selected auto renew and deleted my saved CC info just in case.. Whats the point if they don't ever have stock now lol

I was in the same boat earlier this month and went ahead with the renewal for the one-off boxes or other such orders. It only takes a few orders to make it worthwhile.

That video was before the COVID/Rioting shortages.

This is recent candid video from inside the Federal ammo factory...

giphy.gif

🐯

And there I was in FS paying $49.98 for 50 shells of Estate buckshot :( Totally missed the Wolf stocked on Friday. Crap!
I hear you there I missed the wolf. And I just gave a bunch to a friend that bought his first shotgun and couldn't find ammo. I thought I had plenty didn't realize I bought a case of 20 gauge. Don't even own a 20 gauge. I guess I'm going to have to buy a new shotgun.

I hear you there I missed the wolf. And I just gave a bunch to a friend that bought his first shotgun and couldn't find ammo. I thought I had plenty didn't realize I bought a case of 20 gauge. Don't even own a 20 gauge. I guess I'm going to have to buy a new shotgun.
The good news is that I heard 20 gauge isn’t even bad for self-defense, might have some difficulty finding one with less than 26’’ barrel length but ones with 20” are definitely around. The estate didn’t even run terribly, I was actually grateful they had some in stock. I think I went there on Wednesday which explains why I wasn’t on the TSUSA prowl last weekend...still kicking myself over it though.

Back
Top Bottom