Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Eh.

UPS has been sketchy at best so far this year, especially with just randomly changing delivery dates(upwards of two weeks late while in their possession). The best was when I was waiting on a delivery of a set of wheels, all 4 were placed on the truck at 10:02 a.m.(each rim/tire combo had it's own tracking number) but as if by magic "only 3 are on the truck" by the time they arrived and I had to wait another day to get the last one. Had I'd any clue they were going to be in a UPS holding pattern in CT. for a week I'd have just made the 6 hour round trip and picked them up from TireRack myself(and saved $80).

I got 300rnds but haven't attempted to fire it yet? What gun?

Glock 19 Gen4. Really strange tbh. Shot 150rnds of it yesterday and had about five rounds that wouldn't chamber without forcing the slide forward. On two rounds, the slide wouldn't manually retract at all. The other three, the slide wouldn't move rearward without quite a bit of force.

If almost felt like the case head was wider than spec, but wtf do I know. Going to run a few hundred rounds through my Sig before I call the TSUSA stuff garbage. I'm pretty sure it's just rebranded S&B Ammo from the Czech Republic.

Glock 19 Gen4. Really strange tbh. Shot 150rnds of it yesterday and had about five rounds that wouldn't chamber without forcing the slide forward. On two rounds, the slide wouldn't manually retract at all. The other three, the slide wouldn't move rearward without quite a bit of force.

If almost felt like the case head was wider than spec, but wtf do I know. Going to run a few hundred rounds through my Sig before I call the TSUSA stuff garbage. I'm pretty sure it's just rebranded S&B Ammo from the Czech Republic.
Modified or stock 19?

Modified or stock 19?

Bone stock with about a case or two of Blazer Brass through it with no issue.

Not completely writing off the TSUSA stuff, but being unable to unload the thing didn't exactly give me warm fuzzies. I'll report back after more testing.

Bone stock with about a case or two of Blazer Brass through it with no issue.

Not completely writing off the TSUSA stuff, but being unable to unload the thing didn't exactly give me warm fuzzies. I'll report back after more testing.
When a stock Glock or P226 doesn’t eat something then I feel like that’s a bad sign...

Wonder if there’s a bulge in the case? The brass could be on the thicker side? Well hopefully the Scorpio runs well seeing that it appears to be like S&B. But at least that’s new (not rebranded ammo).

You could always mic it up and see what the dimensions are including Over-all length. If you still have any blazer you could compare the two...

Hey Andrew...got my 2k limit of Scorpio 9mm. Looks pretty good. Exactly one week from placing the order to receipt. Thanks again for the lead.
My Scorpio came today thanks @andrew1220 now I can safely say I’m good until stuff starts going back to reasonable prices
I noticed they increased the Scorpio case prices by $10 which is what happened previously when more ammo arrived (at a higher price of course).

I have an email into them to see if they will be getting more and if so, when will it be available. Stay tuned...

My Dad always told me they won’t take the guns away. They will take the ammo away.....

I noticed they increased the Scorpio case prices by $10 which is what happened previously when more ammo arrived (at a higher price of course).

I have an email into them to see if they will be getting more and if so, when will it be available. Stay tuned...
They just emailed me this morning:

"The Scorpio 9mm is something that we seem to be getting on a semi-regular basis. The price does seem to go up some each time, so we bump the price a little so when we actually get it and see what the price will be, it won’t be quite as big of a shock! So…to answer your question, I don’t know when, but I’m sure we’ll be getting more in."

Those who know of the vendor, sign up for notifications (they go to my junk mail folder unfortunately) and keep checking their website each day.

Sorry to crap up the TSUSA thread but I figured many people read this so it's easier to get the word out.

Is it a new gun? A lot of the gen4 19s were pretty f***ed up, especially if thats an early gen4 19....

Wonder if there’s a bulge in the case? The brass could be on the thicker side? Well hopefully the Scorpio runs well seeing that it appears to be like S&B. But at least that’s new (not rebranded ammo).

I managed to save one of the rounds in question, but comparing it side by side with some other 9mm there wasn't a discernable difference - which to me means it could very well just be the gun.

Is it a new gun? A lot of the gen4 19s were pretty f***ed up, especially if thats an early gen4 19....

New in 2018, and I've run it through a few classes and cases with no issues.

Heading out this afternoon to feed it a few hundred rounds of something else as a sanity test. Also want to run that TSUSA stuff through a different gun to see how that goes.

Back
Top Bottom