target shooting poll needs some help

The addition of the .22-caliber was added to the ordinance after the public hearing. It was in the original ordinance presented at the last town council meeting, but then taken out of the final draft presented at Monday night’s meeting...“It is one of the most popular firearms,” said Daniel Watson, a member of the task force who wanted the .22-caliber added back in. “It is not a non-center fire rifle — it is a low-velocity weapon. It’s something you teach your children to shoot.”

Huh?

How's this for "Live free or Die" The Liberal Tyranny has sprawled northward

I've said it before... You guys/gals leaving ma are moving the wrong way! You have Canada on one side and MA on the other. Your ****ed.

Don't get me wrong I love NH. The one vacation I made sure I took every year, for 15 years, was a several day long canoe trip on the Sacco River. I would launch in Freyburg ME and pull out in Brownfield NH. But it is just inevitable. The infection is just going to spread. They'll start small and slowly nickle and dime ya to death with new local regs.

I'm tellin' y'all the south is where it's at! [laugh]

How's this for "Live free or Die" The Liberal Tyranny has sprawled northward
Well under half of the 57% of NH residents not born there are from MA. It's pretty clear here that lots of people from MA move there not because they are liberal, but because they are not.

Making MA the bogeyman for every NH problem is convenient, but stupid. This is what happens when you get complacent.

I'm tellin' y'all the south is where it's at! [laugh]
Yeah, if you like humidity, poisonous snakes, and insects.

New England has many problems but we don't have chiggers, the single best reason not to live S of the Mason Dixon line.

And fire ants. Another reason why Yankees do not belong there.

Last edited:
Yeah, if you like humidity, poisonous snakes, and insects.

New England has many problems but we don't have chiggers, the single best reason not to live S of the Mason Dixon line.

And fire ants. Another reason why Yankees do not belong there.

I'm 3 hrs from the coast. Humidity is way worse up there. Right now it is the same temp here and in fall river. The humidity is 83% in FR and 65% here. I remember walking outside up there and felling like I just filled my lungs with steam, never had that happen once in 3 yrs here. The snakes and I have an understanding. [smile] Sure chiggers suck but if you stay away from the blackberry bushes when they are fruiting you're fine. Motorcycle riding weather runs from march to or through dec depending on the year. It only get cold here for jan and feb. Even then it only gets so cold. SC has the longest hunting season of any of the states. At least 2 gun shoes a month every month in SC and plenty more in NC. There are tons of jobs here. There are way more reasons to move here than there are to not. I've never been happier.

Hell the cost of living difference is huge. The wife and I went from living paycheck to paycheck to solidly middle class. Now we live out in the country w/ much nicer cars, several grand in the bank at all times. Our one utility is electricity. It runs everything from the well pump to the central air and the bill never breaks $200/mo. Ever. Hell we have so much disposable money now that I'm flying one of my friends down for a week and I'm buying guns like they are going out of style. [laugh]

I'm 3 hrs from the coast. Humidity is way worse up there. Right now it is the same temp here and in fall river. The humidity is 83% in FR and 65% here. I remember walking outside up there and felling like I just filled my lungs with steam, never had that happen once in 3 yrs here. The snakes and I have an understanding. [smile] Sure chiggers suck but if you stay away from the blackberry bushes when they are fruiting you're fine. Motorcycle riding weather runs from march to or through dec depending on the year. It only get cold here for jan and feb. Even then it only gets so cold. SC has the longest hunting season of any of the states. At least 2 gun shoes a month every month in SC and plenty more in NC. There are tons of jobs here. There are way more reasons to move here than there are to not. I've never been happier.

Hell the cost of living difference is huge. The wife and I went from living paycheck to paycheck to solidly middle class. Now we live out in the country w/ much nicer cars, several grand in the bank at all times. Our one utility is electricity. It runs everything from the well pump to the central air and the bill never breaks $200/mo. Ever. Hell we have so much disposable money now that I'm flying one of my friends down for a week and I'm buying guns like they are going out of style. [laugh]

I'm getting very close to neg repping you! [wink]

Back
Top Bottom