Target Archery Equipment

Does anyone know someone into archery?
I have a really good target bow, case stabilizer bar and a quiver full of arrows, with an additional dozen that have been built and an additional dozen which have not been cut to length yet. It has target sights on it which are make out in yards. It has been sitting around for a few years now and I don't want to just dump it.
Tackleberry

Compound or recurve?

I shoot 3D as well as bowhunt. Any chance this might work for my wife to get into archery or if too heavy a draw weight for her be a good 3-D bow for me?

Does anyone know someone into archery?
I have a really good target bow, case stabilizer bar and a quiver full of arrows, with an additional dozen that have been built and an additional dozen which have not been cut to length yet. It has target sights on it which are make out in yards. It has been sitting around for a few years now and I don't want to just dump it.
Tackleberry

whats the draw weight and pull length? what are you looking to get for it? i sold my bow a couple years back and i regret it ever since

Compound Atric Cat I believe, Weight pull I believe was set at 42 lbs but it is adjustiable, the lenght of draw I do not remember but I will look tonight.

I have photos now so shoot me out an e-mail for photos. I looked over all the stuff, and I am still looking for the fletching kit I put together, but here is what I have 3 dozen 2213 Eastern arrows not cut, 24 black 12 burnt orange. About two dozen cut and tipped with 9% points, used for competition, well used need to be reflected Bow is a 60 pound bow it was set to 42 lbs for comp. It has a 3 foot stabilizer rod. I have a homemade stand that holds arrows and will hold the bow. On the belt with the quiver is a bow hook so you have a place to rest it when you walk around from target to target. The brand is a Joy Valley Archer ASTRO CAT. It is gray with black limbs It has a target site that will need to be cleaned up a little it was wrapped in foam and the foam went bad.
I am looking for $200 + shipping if it needs to be shipped. If you feel that this is an insane price, tell me why and make me an offer. I have 3 gentleman interested. Thanks for looking.
Tackleberry
Mark K. Bookbinder

Ok just researched it. I think I want something a little more modern for my wife. Thank you anyways.

Anyone questioning the value of this deal the arrows are worth the asking price alone.

Good luck TB

Last edited:
My good arrows are 29" long and my outdoor target arrows are 32" long. I might be able to use the cut arrows. I might be interested in the uncut arrows, my proshop might be able to do something with them. What price are you looking at? Do the cut arrows have nocks on them?

Back
Top Bottom