• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target and Hunting restriction

If you go by the MIRCS drop down restrictions "Sporting" is more permissive than Target and Hunting, it includes Target and Hunting but also includes hiking, camping, cross country skiing, and other similar outdoor activities.

If you knew the policy was target and hunting in your town, and you knew that you were not going to force the issue of ALP any time soon, then you might consider asking for sporting because you hike, camp, mountain bike, and fish a lot in the great outdoors.

I was joking......but...can you actually "Catch" a fish by shooting it? I feel like a fish would be the hardest moving target possible.....

If you go by the MIRCS drop down restrictions "Sporting" is more permissive than Target and Hunting, it includes Target and Hunting but also includes hiking, camping, cross country skiing, and other similar outdoor activities.

If you knew the policy was target and hunting in your town, and you knew that you were not going to force the issue of ALP any time soon, then you might consider asking for sporting because you hike, camp, mountain bike, and fish a lot in the great outdoors.
My town is red and usually only issues T & H. My wife went for her appt. last week and asked for Sporting for when she walks with our son. He happily agreed and we have our fingers crossed that it will show up soon.

Back
Top Bottom