Taran Tactical media sellout?

Just happen to be flipping channels and I see Inside Edition running a back to school "story" concerning the effectiveness of "bullet proof" backpacks. The piece of.....well, the piece took place at Taran Tactical where Taran Butler essentially mag dumps on a ballistic torso wearing an armored backpack with a "powerful", "school shooters weapon of choice" AR-15. He then states something along the lines of it being ineffective as he counts out each penetration. I can't wrap my head around industry leaders....or anyone that makes a dime off firearms period, entertaining the fork tongued media. No excuses....they can't be this ignorant. So, I guess greed, noteriety and elitism is the answer. Some just can't help but crap where they eat. SMH

we've been known to forgive and forget.....

but if you're calling for a boycott i'm in. let me just put that on our list. ok, it's on page 87, line item # 1,323 of the great nes boycott list.

So you’re saying that an AR penetrates soft body armor?? This is news to no one.

Effin overweight Mamma's boy trying to steal some lime light and still be in good graces with his Hollywood fstick buddies what a POS move.

67c.jpg

I can’t afford to buy his stuff and I’m sure I’ll never get an invite to his range or meet his gun bunnies either.

He’s been a media sellout for a while.

I can't wrap my head around industry leaders....or anyone that makes a dime off firearms period, entertaining the fork tongued media. No excuses....they can't be this ignorant. So, I guess greed, noteriety and elitism is the answer. Some just can't help but crap where they eat. SMH

This is hardly a new trend....

oven.jpg

Ted "I ratted out Bass Pro and was proud to do so" Oven

weisser.png

Then there's this pile of garbage...
Mike "The Gun Guy" Weisser: I Heart My Police State - The Truth About Guns

There's more but I don't have enough time to post them all.

Then there's a bunch of not-quite-confirmed ones, too. Just because people sell gun shit (or used to) doesn't mean they were ever on your side.

-Mike

Last edited:
It points to some kind of mental disturbance within the individual. Like a puritanical dildo enthusiast. Two Lane Tony smashing his junk on a jersey barrier trying to live on both sides of an immaculately vivid line.

Back
Top Bottom