Taran Tactical media sellout?

Noel Emahc

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just happen to be flipping channels and I see Inside Edition running a back to school "story" concerning the effectiveness of "bullet proof" backpacks. The piece of.....well, the piece took place at Taran Tactical where Taran Butler essentially mag dumps on a ballistic torso wearing an armored backpack with a "powerful", "school shooters weapon of choice" AR-15. He then states something along the lines of it being ineffective as he counts out each penetration. I can't wrap my head around industry leaders....or anyone that makes a dime off firearms period, entertaining the fork tongued media. No excuses....they can't be this ignorant. So, I guess greed, noteriety and elitism is the answer. Some just can't help but crap where they eat. SMH

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
we've been known to forgive and forget.....

but if you're calling for a boycott i'm in. let me just put that on our list. ok, it's on page 87, line item # 1,323 of the great nes boycott list.

1919FAN

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Effin overweight Mamma's boy trying to steal some lime light and still be in good graces with his Hollywood fstick buddies what a POS move.

LuvDog

NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I can’t afford to buy his stuff and I’m sure I’ll never get an invite to his range or meet his gun bunnies either.

He’s been a media sellout for a while.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I can't wrap my head around industry leaders....or anyone that makes a dime off firearms period, entertaining the fork tongued media. No excuses....they can't be this ignorant. So, I guess greed, noteriety and elitism is the answer. Some just can't help but crap where they eat. SMH
This is hardly a new trend....

oven.jpg

Ted "I ratted out Bass Pro and was proud to do so" Oven

weisser.png

Then there's this pile of garbage...
Mike "The Gun Guy" Weisser: I Heart My Police State - The Truth About Guns

There's more but I don't have enough time to post them all.

Then there's a bunch of not-quite-confirmed ones, too. Just because people sell gun shit (or used to) doesn't mean they were ever on your side.

-Mike

Last edited:

Noel Emahc

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It points to some kind of mental disturbance within the individual. Like a puritanical dildo enthusiast. Two Lane Tony smashing his junk on a jersey barrier trying to live on both sides of an immaculately vivid line.

Top Bottom