Tannerite

Ok,I have only been in NH for Over a year and I just had my first experience with tannerite. It was a really good time. Very easy to use I was super safe I brought my range finder to get a good distance. We placed it next to the water to be any safer. My question is how Flammable is the stuff and does anyone else have some knowledge when it comes to tannerite.5CE5CE1C-2652-45C9-8681-DCBD1ED341C7.png

In was at my buddies house on Sunday. Not sure what club is near his house in methuen but you could hear lots of shooting for 45 min or so then a very very loud boom and no shooting for 15 minutes

If it is tannerite brand this link may help. It's good stuff when used responsibly. If you try to contain the blast remember Newton's laws.

That looks like a lot of fun. That must mean we can't have it in Assachusetts. My range won't even let you shoot at human silhouette targets. Tannerite would probably mean a lifetime suspension.

Put it in small plastic containers, fun and pretty safe. If you’re going to pack it into car bodies or prepare pails of it, shoot it with a scoped rifle at over 100 yards

Put it in small plastic containers, fun and pretty safe. If you’re going to pack it into car bodies or prepare pails of it, shoot it with a scoped rifle at over 100 yards

Not going to name the site (and nobody else should either) but some numbnuts taped a jar or two behind the fuel door on a junker Suburban that was 80+ yards from the firing line. Mrs. Mountain took one for the team- it hit her squarely in the shin. It had been folded cleanly in half by the blast and a jagged piece cut her shin but otherwise it hit her flat across. If it had hit her edgewise it would have shattered her tibia.

Lesson here? Don't put anything between you and the tannerite unless you are 100 yards or more away and you have some cover. Pumpkins and watermelons excepted.

Another tip- if you put it in a pumpkin or melon- wait, let me rephrase that: If you put tannerite in a pumpkin or melon leave an opening towards you so that you can hit the jar directly. Otherwise after hitting the flesh of the pumpkin the bullet may be too slow to ignite the charge but it will bust open the jar and spill everywhere.

.........so, if you set your yard up with various "obstacles" that contain tannerite…………….and the rioters come to your place...………………….you shoot a couple of them...……………….the others hide behind the "obstacles".

Wouldn't that be called a force multiplier?

.........so, if you set your yard up with various "obstacles" that contain tannerite…………….and the rioters come to your place...………………….you shoot a couple of them...……………….the others hide behind the "obstacles".

I like the way you think.

A whole new level of protection and fun.

That looks like a lot of fun. That must mean we can't have it in Assachusetts. My range won't even let you shoot at human silhouette targets. Tannerite would probably mean a lifetime suspension.
We had somebody put it on the range in Marshfield about 15 years ago. Set the sidehill of the range on fire. Fire Department had to come.

You have a picture is Sasquatch! He’s in the left side between the trees. Lol
Don’t do stupid stuff like put it in an enclosure that will build pressure and cause a dangerous explosion.
I wouldn’t use it if conditions are to dry with lots of fuel sources around. Otherwise enjoy

It can be a small fire hazard around dry leaves and grass if you haven't had rain in a while. Nothing a small fire extinguisher couldn't contain as long as you're not shooting it on top of a brush pile.

At pumpkin shoots it wouod occasionally set a straw filled scarecrow on fire. But less often tha. You'd think. Maybe 1 out of 25. So if you're shooting it by itself on dirt or green grass the fire risk is pretty low.

Now you can augment the mix and make it an extreme fire hazard. Hell you could strap a 3lb can to a milk jug full of gas and have a good time.

It can be a small fire hazard around dry leaves and grass if you haven't had rain in a while. Nothing a small fire extinguisher couldn't contain as long as you're not shooting it on top of a brush pile.

At pumpkin shoots it wouod occasionally set a straw filled scarecrow on fire. But less often tha. You'd think. Maybe 1 out of 25. So if you're shooting it by itself on dirt or green grass the fire risk is pretty low.

Now you can augment the mix and make it an extreme fire hazard. Hell you could strap a 3lb can to a milk jug full of gas and have a good time.

From the news alert pager yesterday:

Hudson, NH *1st Alarm Brush Fire* 7 Jeremy LN. 200x200 Area, Running Up A Hillside. COS Hiking In. Mult Mutual Aid To Scene & Cover. 5:04pm
Hudson, NH *2nd Alarm Brush Fire* 7 Jeremy LN. Approx 3-4 Acres Burning In A Heavily Wooded Area. Mut Aid To Work & Cover. 5:13pm
U/D: Hudson, NH *2an Alarm Brush Fire* 7 Jeremy LN. Req HPD To Scene. Reports Of People Shooting Tannerite In The Immediate Area. 5:38pm

Like the old Swiss Family Robinson scene, where he plants barrels of black powder along the beach, and touches them off with his muzzleloader when the enemy arrives.

Step one, smash your neighbors mailboxes. Don’t get caught.

Step two, hide tannerite in the new mailboxes you volunteer to help fix.

Step three,

Step four, profit.

Back
Top Bottom