• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Desert Eagle Megathread…

There is one on sale for $20. Comes with 2 barrels.

Desert Eagle 50 ae
Comes with 44 mag barrel,2 mags per caliber, original box and papers,Magnum Industries owb nylon holster,I also have some 50ae ammo. Small spot blue missing on 50 barrel. Low round count. Own a legendary pistol for $2OBRO

He's gotta honor it now right?

Actually only $2 Or Best Reasonable Offer (OBRO). I’l go $1.99:cool:.

If you're gonna get a deag just get the 50 AE one so you can re-enact snatch while you shoot. I guess with the 44 one you could re-enact like an updated version of dirty harry, or some kind of hybrid.

Your gun says replica on the side whereas my gun says desert eagle point 44 the most powerful handgun ever made that can blow a mans head clean off.

Someone please talk me out of buying a Desert Eagle in 44 mag and help my wallet[laugh]

I've literally never held or shot one but I've got a ton of 44 mag ammo (since I reload) and I thought it would be a nice addition to my DW revolver and Henry lever gun?? I just feel like I would enjoy shooting it but maybe I'm wrong?

So are the certain models/versions to look for? Are the older IMI/IWI (made in Israel) desert eagles better than the Magnum Research (made in USA)?? How do the triggers/reliability compare among the different versions? I'm hearing that the older models had consistent 2 stage triggers that were nice?

I suspect I won't even find one (especially at a price I like) so this whole discussion might be moot[laugh]

I will only buy one in brushed or polished chrome or SS. I have no interest in the black/nitride finishes. I wouldn't be opposed to the titanium gold if the price was right[laugh]
You will want to shoot jacketed or partially jacketed rounds only to prevent plugging the gas system buried in the barrel. Further, unless I shoot full house loads, the brass slams me square in the forehead.

Well I got reeled back in and won a GB auction for a chrome DE 44 magnum earlier tonight....😬 Used but comes with 3 mags and box.
Fingers crossed it functions okay. Also hoping the slots on the barrel will work with my primary arms red dot.
09876F56-A6D7-45C2-80C8-FE33BDC81E05.png
B911F4CF-1EE0-496B-8CD3-806C11C1D245.jpeg

Last edited:
I figured I had to fill this one last bit of free space in my safe...with a DE. It will keep the Dan Wesson 44 in good company😂
View attachment 454917

thats not even that crowded you could get at least 6 handguns in there. [rofl] You're either slacking, or maybe there were some in there but they broken and awaiting return from factory service...

Back
Top Bottom