Talk about gouging

EDITED.

As someone pointed out, when you go to buy it I realize its a 5 pack.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as price gouging. If you think there is, you're a dirty communist.
I limit the definition to certain situations like "We know you two are rich and we have the only AED that can help your husband right now before he dies. Agree to a $5M fee for us to use it and we will proceed, otherwise he dies".

I limit the definition to certain situations like "We know you two are rich and we have the only AED that can help your husband right now before he dies. Agree to a $5M fee for us to use it and we will proceed, otherwise he dies".

If you limit it to situations that never happen, then you get a pass ;)

Aside from that being a 5-pack total cost ..... IMHO, I have always felt that its good financial thinking to have 2 to 6 (new & un-built) stripped AR lowers in the safe.

Again, the price is for 5!

Arm or Ally has always been good to me, actually. It was the only place I found a Polymer80 PF-45 for $129 when everyone else was sold out or asking absurd money.

Ran across this shopping for a friend, luckily found him a perfectly fine one for $50 and not $500 wtf

Stop.....just stop. Its not gouging. He's asking a very high price in a free market and if someone pays that they both get out of the transaction what they wanted.

If you limit it to situations that never happen, then you get a pass ;)
There is a continuum of situations, it's where do you draw the line.

Boosting plywood prices ahead of a storm is similar, but market pricing also assures a more efficient allocation of resources.

intro-1584725609.jpg

Aside from that being a 5-pack total cost ..... IMHO, I have always felt that its good financial thinking to have 2 to 6 (new & un-built) stripped AR lowers in the safe.

I used to think that too, then I moved on to feeling that it is always good financial and tactical thinking to have them built and ready for use.....so I built them all. [smile] [thumbsup]

I ended up with two completed lowers without uppers because I shifted my spending to ammo last year, one pistol braced and one rifle stocked. Will probably do a 7.5 inch for the pistol and a lightweight 16 inch M Lock upper for the rifle configuration.

I used to think that too, then I moved on to feeling that it is always good financial and tactical thinking to have them built and ready for use.....so I built them all. [smile] [thumbsup]

I ended up with two completed lowers without uppers because I shifted my spending to ammo last year, one pistol braced and one rifle stocked. Will probably do a 7.5 inch for the pistol and a lightweight 16 inch M Lock upper for the rifle configuration.
Same same here. Except I’m down to my last unbuilt lower. Not counting the 80% ones.

Back
Top Bottom