• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

TALENT WIPED OUT Why so many rappers from KTS Dre & Indian Red Boy to Pop Smoke are being killed as gun violence spirals in US ‘warzones’

Reptile

NES Member
THE brutal shooting death of KTS Dre earlier this month added the rapper's name to a growing list of stars wiped out by gun violence.

His death – along with the killings of Indian Red Boy, MO3 and Pop Smoke – has thrust the industry into the spotlight, with insiders saying "bullets fly around" and loved ones claiming many stars struggle to escape their pasts.

It's gotta be Trump's fault.

More than a dozen talented rap artists lost their lives in 2020. More still have died in 2021, including Indian Red Boy and KTS Dre.

[rofl]

C'mon man. Some guy put some studio time in between slinging rock and beating b-words and now he's a "talented rappah"????

Nice to see they're blaming the industry as MUCH as the guns. Because if there is one thing I know, guns HATE rappers.

This thread - based on an anti gun propaganda article that invokes dead second rate rappers - won’t end well.

Because I wear my tinfoil shiny side in, what is their politics? Not all people of color are buying into the Marxism and are pretty vocal about it. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom