• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Taking location requests for our next Utah permit class in New England!

Its that time of year again! We just completed another great class in King of Prussia, Pa. last week and I'm checking the calendar for more opportunities. We are scouting locations for our next Utah permit class to be conducted in New England. I've been to Rhode Island twice and have met some wonderful people there while offering our class. I hope for a successful return!

I'm open to any new location suggestions, or to returning to any of our previous locations if we get a good response. Let's hear it folks, any location requests?

Hopkinton Sportsmens is located 3 miles south of the intersection of I90 and I495 in the DPRM. PM me if you want an intro to the club el. prez. I already have the UT permit, so my only interest is in making the introduction, not getting a class for myself.

Hopkinton Sportsmens is located 3 miles south of the intersection of I90 and I495 in the DPRM. PM me if you want an intro to the club el. prez. I already have the UT permit, so my only interest is in making the introduction, not getting a class for myself.

Rob,

Thank you for the reply. Do you think that the members there would be interested in a Utah permit class?

Rob,

Thank you for the reply. Do you think that the members there would be interested in a Utah permit class?

Not sure, possibly a few. I wouldn't pick HSA as a location because you think it will supply students, but if you are trying to cast a "Metrowest Net", it's a really convenient location.

Good to know Rob, thank you. We're working on our calendar now as far as bringing our Utah permit class around the Northeast so we're considering all locations and options. We just booked a class in Pittsburgh for the NRA convention weekend.

Back
Top Bottom