• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Take the gun lock off and load your gun; better yet - stay in your damn car

agreed, they'd be looking at the constitutional carry part where you do not need a license to get a gun.

Just my opinion. They use anything to push their anti-gun anti- American agenda.

I understand,
The constitutional carry is a state issue, not federal, they'd be hard pressed to enact and enforce a prohibition here.

The Kentucky Constitution specifically guarantees the right to acquire property and defend it, it also guarantees the right to bear arms in defense of self and the state.
The legislature may enact concealed laws which we did have until the law was repealed last year.

Tuco was right.

So's this guy, if you read to the end:

IVAN CHESNOKOV !!4AFNigi37A 07/15/10 (Thu) 16:05 No. 6734268

>>6733861

MAIN POINT OF SELLING BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS EXTREME PRICE OF WEAPON AND CARTRIDGE.

BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON OF MAN WHO WEARS EXPENSIVE ITALIAN FASCIST SUIT OF HAND SEWING, DRIVE HUGE EXPENSIVE NAZI MERCEDES OF A.M.G. SHOP, SAIL ON MASSIVE YACHT TO GREEK ISLANDS. I THINK YOU GET PICTURE. BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON THAT SAYS IS NO SUCH THING AS CONCERN OF MONEY.

FOR MAN WITHOUT EXPENSIVE SUIT, BIG BLACK MERCEDES, AND MASSIVE YACHT, BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS FOR PRETENDING OF BE RICH LIKE BLACK GANGSTER OF AMERICAN CITY WITH GOLD CHAINS OF LOW QUALITY AND JEWELS OF COLORED GLASS. WHEN YOU EXPLAIN USE OF BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS ONLY FOR SHOOT MAN WITH BULLET VEST WITH CARTRIDGE ILLEGAL TO CIVILIAN, THIS MAN HAS NUCLEAR RAGE. WHOLE IDENTITY OF THIS MAN IS SPENT IN PRETEND PISTOL SHOWS HE IS RICH. IS VERY AMUSE.

FOR REST OF WORLD THERE IS 9 MILLIMETERS OF LUGER WHICH IS SAME WOUND FOR COST LESS.

Source: Rifle is Fine! The Firearms Philosophy of Ivan Chesnokov

Very unfortunate situation. However makes me think if this situation happened in the northeast or the west coast. I wonder what charges would be against the gentlemen defending himself.I am sure he would be charged and sitting in a cell for a long time and his bank account drained unfortunately .

This myth of frequent civil suits after an SD shooting needs to die a horrible death. It's uncommonly rare. Some states SD laws even
explicitly block it under certain circumstances. Also as a matter of "gating", it depends on how much Mr. Taylor is worth. Apparently he used a
Taurus. No offense to Mr. Taylor, but I doubt any ambulance chaser is going to get hot and bothered about the net worth of a guy who carries a taurus on the
reg. No big prize = no lawsuit, or at least not one without the dead guy's family paying money up front. The net worth of the target is a huge impediment to
these lawsuits getting legs.
true, true on the net worth being a gatekeeper to proceeding, but I would wager that the research to find that information happens more often than people want to underplay it. It just turns out that people aren't worth as much as someone looking for a pay day realizes.

1. What was the point of going out with a mass compliant rifle? If the shooter was unarmed and saw the lick, it may have still ended badly for rifle guy.

2. So the consensus is that a Taurus may help prevent a lawsuit? Been thinking of a new revolver, was looking old Ruger but may add Tauri into the mix. I still don’t trust S&W’s that aren’t old enough to drink.

I’d be pretty pissed if I died after being shot with a Taurus!!
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom