Take care out there people!

Glad your wife and coworker were ok.

Not sure why we are assuming the driver was drunk, on drugs or texting. That's a little premature. Not all accidents happen that way.

Thank God the car took the worst of it! Make sure your wife gets a proper hospital examination, at least get a CT scan. Neck injuries can be serious and not show just how serious right away, so a scan makes a lot of sense.

Glad your wife and coworker were ok.

Not sure why we are assuming the driver was drunk, on drugs or texting. That's a little premature. Not all accidents happen that way.

I was not trying to imply that the other driver was drunk or high. It's just testing is SOP when driving a truck and involved in an accident

Glad she is OK.

The town I work in (small town) had 2 separate fatalities this week.

Car vs dump truck, twice on same road just days apart. It seems in these cases, the dump truck drivers were not at fault.

Glad your wife is not more seriously hurt. As you say, the car can be replaced.

I once hit a tree at 50 MPh. Luckily I was in a Caprice and going backwards.

Do we dare ask WHY?

Might have been reaching down to adjust the radio or his MP3 player, or sucking down some coffee... either way, I see a lawsuit coming for WB Masons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank God the car took the worst of it! Make sure your wife gets a proper hospital examination, at least get a CT scan. Neck injuries can be serious and not show just how serious right away, so a scan makes a lot of sense.

My wife and her Co-worker sure know about medical care. They are both Ultra Sound Technicians.

Back
Top Bottom