• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tactical shooting course

I'm trying to get interest at my club and from local shooters that are interested in a tactical shooting course. I'll be teaching the basics, how to read a tactical retical such as the Mildot and MP8, how to range different sized targets at different (unknown) ranges, and the formulas that are required to range to the nearest foot in yards or meters, as well as come ups and windage calculations.

This course will teach the fundamentals of long range tactical shooting. How to make that one shot, one hit, at unknown ranges out to 1500 meters. This course would be useful to the extreme range hunter, or anyone interested in long range shooting.

I'll have to get a date from the BOD at my club, and hopefully get more participation. What nights are not good for everyone?

I'd be interested in something like that also. It is a bit far as I live in Rockport but what the hell, I drove 19 hours to Goshen, Indiana a few years back to pick up a dune buggy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom