• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tactical Pistol Level 2 - PF&G Holderness NH. 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Sept 10, 2016

Wishse

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Join us for Tactical Pistol Level 2, Pemi Fish and Game, Holderness NH. 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. $125 Members. $175 Non-members.

We are pleased to announce that Instructor Brad Gaudet will lead this fast paced and challenging event.

The class will focus on:

• Marksmanship
  • Weapon Manipulations
  • Movement
  • Shooting from cover
  • Shooting and moving
  • Shooting from odd positions (kneeling, prone, rollover prone)
  • Dominant and non-dominant hand shooting
  • Round count - 500-600 rounds. Bring more shoot more.

Equipment:

• Service pistol / revolver in 9mm or larger
  • Five (5) Magazines. More is better
  • Rigid holster / belt / mag pouches
  • Ear and eye protection
  • Knee pads / elbow pads
  • 500-600 rounds
  • Back up firearm
  • Clothing suitable for weather
  • Water, snacks food

Prerequisite: Past classes with On Target Training, or documented proof of training with another reputable firearms training group.

Registration requires a deposit. Spots held based on deposits received. Email me immediately if interested. (First five people to sign up with deposit, entered in contest to win a Glock or M&P "trigger job" by BG Gunworks).

Hope you can make this great class!

--
OsMVhPHADEId8r89YHSYTvxHTWZRZ_muTCRqkU699i5wHv8Qlkxt2JHfNJxSlGDC_Ygnwk__JeioWEhS4pmdz4tj72SGoqrxU18_8rcyqt9ZGUlw1-iHkDYctPT1SgR851i0oigF2JkzNvSw6mnkzc1XU_xl=s0-d-e1-ft
Visit us on our web site [url]www.on-target-training.net[/URL]. "Like" us facebook at www.facebook.com/OnTargetTrainingNH and subscribe to our youtube channel, www.youtube.com/wishse

Back
Top Bottom