• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tactical Pistol / Carbine Class Aug 27th, Keene NH CCF&G.

Wishse

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
ott-logo-1 JPG.jpg Join us for our popular pistol / carbine class. Estimated round count, 300 rounds (pistol) and 400 Rounds for the carbine. Bring more ammo, shoot more. This event will focus on speed, accuracy, movement, and weapons manipulations.
[FONT=&amp]This class is appropriate for intermediate to advanced level shooters. This class will provide students information on benefits and limitations of pistol platforms and carbine platforms and their applications for self-defense. Students will learn aspects of safety, marksmanship, and transitions between Carbine and their side arm. Students will be exposed to the following information and will practice and gain experience with:[/FONT]

• Presentations from holster
    8a09e5bbfdbd45c6b8e6520960d20bb1-300x199.jpg
  • Ready positions for pistol and carbine
  • Close quarters battle (QCB) techniques.
  • Transitions from carbine to pistol.
  • Pros and cons of both platforms.
  • Hold over or offset for shooting carbines at short distances.
  • Discussion of red dot optics or scopes for defensive applications
[FONT=&amp]Required items for class: Serviceable Pistol in 9 mm or larger, Strong side belt holster, magazine pouches, Three magazines for pistol, 200 rounds of pistol ammunition. Carbine in 556, .308, 7.62X 39 or other. Tactical sling for Carbine, four magazines for Carbine. $125 for club members and $175 non-members.

To sign up contact [email protected]
6.jpg DSC_0545.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Fun course. A bunch more rounds than I've ever shot in a single day. A good refresher after not being regularly behind my guns in the past 16 months... I'm tired!

Edit:. Also learned why all the guys that know what they are doing run with gloves (ouch that's hot) and found out I didn't tighten down a light on my AR properly as well (that's why they included lockouts with the mount I guess)

Last edited:
= Great class. Lots of extremely helpful information, drills + a really good group that attended.

Cannot say enough good things. Well worth the cost and ammo expended.

The club and its staff was also outstanding.

Much to practice and will be looking out for any future classes.

Thanks for joining us. Next pistol class is one week from today in Holderness NH. Will be a great time.

Back
Top Bottom